Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune invites applications for admission to B.Sc. (Nursing) Programs at its Pune Campus.
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune B.Sc. (Nursing) Admission
|Last Date for submission of online application form||17th May & 24th May|
|Date of Entrance Test (B.Sc Nursing)||29th May & 05th June|
|Declaration of results||22nd June|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||1st July|
|Commencement of classes||11th July|
=> Medical Laboratory Technology
=> Imaging Technology
=> Anesthesia & Operation Theater Technology
=> Renal Dialysis Technology
=> Respiratory Care Technology
=> Cardiac Care Technology
=> Perfusion Technology
=> Physician Assistant
=> Emergency Medicine Technology
=> Environmental Sciences
- Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with an aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST category students) and Candidate must be of 17 years of age on or before December 31 of the admission year
Admissions are conducted under the guidance of BVDU Pune. The College offers admission to national as well as international students. It has a separate department for international admissions. The course-wise eligibility details regarding Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing admissions are given below:
- Admission to all the programmes is based on BVP CET scores
- Candidates, who have completed Class 12 from a recognised board, can apply for BSc Nursing, P.B.BSc Nursing and GNM programmes
- A candidate must have passed graduation in the relevant stream to apply for MSc Nursing programme
- Candidates, who have passed a master’s degree in the relevant stream, can apply for PhD programme
- 4 years
The application process is conducted by the BVDU Pune. Candidates first need to register for BVP CET for the complete application process. The application fee for all the programmes is Rs 1,000. Follow the below-mentioned steps for the complete Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Nursing application process:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BVDU Pune, www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Step 2: Click on “Apply Online for Admissions”.
- Step 3: Choose a course and click on “Apply”.
- Step 4: Fill the application form by entering personal and qualification details.
- Step 5: Upload a passport-size photograph and scanned signature.
- Step 6: Submit the application form by paying the application fee online via debit/ credit cards or net banking.
For More Details To Click Here
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Pune – 411 030.
Phone No. : 020 24407131/132/133
Fax No. : 020-24329675
Website : www.bvuniversity.edu.in
E-Mail : [email protected]