Alliance University (AU), Bangalore invites applications for admission to Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam for the academic session 2022 at its Bangalore Campus.
Alliance University (AU), Bangalore Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam 2022
Alliance University will be conducting Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) for admissions to undergraduate as well as postgraduate law programmes including 5-years Integrated Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) (BA LLB), 5-years Integrated Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law, (Honors) (BBA LLB), 1-year Master of Law (LLM) and 3-years Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Law programs offered at Alliance School of Law for academic session through ALCAT. The admission test for Alliance University Law programmes will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes in the University campus at Bangalore.
Candidates can get the full details of Alliance University Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) Exam 2022 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Full Exam Name||Alliance University Common Law Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||ACLAT|
|Conducting Body||Alliance University, Bangalore|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Number of Seats||120 Seats|
|Application Start Date||November 2022|
|Application End Date||2nd week of December 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2023|
|ACLAT Exam Date||April 2023|
|ACLAT 2020 Result||Jun 2023|
– B.A LL.B
– BBA LL.B
– LLM Program
– Ph.D Program
The Eligibility Criteria of ACLAT 2022 mentions the minimum academic qualification and age bar required to appear in the test and take admission to the LLM programme. Only after fulfilling the eligibility criteria of ACLAT, candidates should fill the application form. the candidature of ineligible candidates will be rejected. The ACLAT 2022 eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- Candidates need to pass 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- The candidate should have completed 3-year LLB or 5-year integrated LLB graduation with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category candidates), from a university recognized by Bar Council of India.
B.A LL.B/BBA LL.B Programs:
– Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates)
– Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in LL.B /B.L or any other graduate degree in law recognised by bar council of India (BCI) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
– Candidate should have a master’s degree in LL.M (any branch) with a minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized university
Alliance University has released the application form for ACLAT 2022 in online mode. Eligible candidates may register for ACLAT 2022 by proving their personal details, educational qualifications, communication details etc.
Candidates are advised to fill in all the details asked carefully as no rectifications could be possible once the form has been submitted. After successful filling of the application form for 2022, candidates will be required to remit a prescribed application fee using the available payment options. The ACLAT application fee is Rs. 1000 and can be paid using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
|OBC, General, SC, ST||Offline, Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 1000|
The ACLAT 2022 will be conducted in online mode. The test paper will consist of multiple-choice type questions, each carrying one mark. As per the ACLAT exam pattern, candidates will be asked questions from legal subjects such as Constitutional law, Law of Torts, Law of Contracts, IPC, current legal issues etc.
– B.A LL.B/BBA LL.B Programs: Selection is based on scores obtained in CLAT/LSAT/Alliance Common Law Admission Test (ACLAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
– LLM Program: Selection is based the scores on ACLAT and personal interview
– PhD Program: Selection is based on the performance in the entrance test
The Alliance University Common Law Admission Test will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes. The online test shall comprise of as many as 200 questions distributed among five sections – English (including Comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability), Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. Each correct answer shall be awarded one mark while for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks each (1/4 marks) will be deducted from the total scored.
Alliance University will release the admit card of ACLAT 2022 in online mode for the candidates appearing for the law examination. The law aspirants will be required to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth to download ACLAT 2022 Admit card as and when available.
How to download admit card of ACLAT 2022
- Click on the admit card download link
- Next enter the registration number and date of birth to log-in
- The ACLAT admit card will be displayed on the screen
- After downloading the admit card, take a printout
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Alliance University, Bangalore
Anekal Main Road,
Tel.: +91 80-30938006