Director Technical Education (DTE), Assam invites applications for admission to Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) Exam for the academic session 2023 at its Assam Campus.
Director Technical Education (DTE), Assam Joint MCA Entrance Examination (JMEE) Exam 2023
|Application Form||April 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last date of receipt of completed application form||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
- Minimum age of the candidates must be 20 years and maximum age must be 26 years.
- A minimum of 50% marks must be scored in the Qualifying Degree Examination (45% in the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category).
- The candidate must pass Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or at Graduation.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of Minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation.
The Assam JMEE 2023 detailed exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The maximum Duration will be provided for 3 hours.
- Every Question will carry 4 marks each.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer as a negative marking for a negative response.
- The application will be available from the month of June 2023 and the Last Date for Submission of the Application Form will be the last of June 2023.
- When applying application online candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Candidates can pay application form fees via online modes like debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the boxes provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears on their degree certificate and avoids abbreviations.
- Write clearly the valid e-mail IDs that you use most often. This is critical to get the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed along with the application along with proof of the date of birth.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or any other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign candidates for proof of NRI/foreign status
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the application form online. They should follow it up by immediately sending the DD for an application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
Assam JMEE 2023 Admit Card information is given below:
- All candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of the exam.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- Candidates can follow the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Visit the official link
- Log in by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No. or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of admit card for further reference.
The details regarding the Assam JMEE 2023 result are given below:
- Results of the Assam JMEE will be declared on the official website of JMEE.
- Results will be available to the candidates only in an online mode.
- The result will not be personally sent by any authority to candidates.
- The candidate has to keep printed copies of JMEE result for admission process.
All qualified candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. Assam JMEE counselling will be conducted online. Candidates will be required to register online on the university website for participating in the counselling. Details about Assm JMEE counselling dates and the procedure will be announced on the university website after the declaration of the results. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of rank in JMEE 2022 exam.
Address: Director, Technical Education,