ACPC Pharmacy 2023 is a state-level counseling process for admission to degree and diploma pharmacy programs in government, grant-in-aid, and unaided colleges in Gujarat. It is organized by the Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) based on the scores of the GUJCET, JEE Main, and NEET exams. To participate in ACPC Pharmacy Counselling, you must first check your eligibility and register on the official website, acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, or jacpcldce.ac.in. Once you have registered, you can fill out your choice of colleges and courses. The merit list and seat allotment will be released according to the schedule.
ACPC Gujarat Pharmacy Admission
ACPC Pharmacy 2023 Schedule
The Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Gujarat ACPC) announces important dates for ACPC Pharmacy Counselling. Key dates to note are as follows. However keep checking acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in for any change in schedule.
|Start of ACPC Pharmacy 2023 registration||09 May 2023|
|Last date to apply online at acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in||15 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List (GUJCET Based)||20 Jun 2023|
|Publication of revised final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||22 Jun 2023|
|Filling of choices by the candidates for Mock Round||22 Jun 2023 to 26 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of result of Mock Round||30 Jun 2023|
|Declaration of Final Merit List (GUJCET Based)||30 Jun 2023|
|Merit List for JEE & NEET registered candidates||Based on result declared|
by NTA for NEET (UG)
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1||30 Jun 2023 to 03 Jul 2023|
|Declaration of first round of allotment list||06 Jul 2023|
|Commencement of Academic Term||13 Jul 2023|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||06 Jul 2023 to 12 Jul 2023|
|Online cancellation of admission: Round- 1||07 Jul 2023 to 13 Jul 2023|
|Display of vacancy after Round – 1||14 Jul 2023|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-2 AND FURTHER ACTIVITIES||To be announced in line with Medical and Paramedical admissions|
ACPC Pharmacy – An Overview
The key highlights of this admission and counselling process are the following.
|Name of Process||ACPC Pharmacy|
|ACPC Pharmacy Full Form||Admission Committee for Professional Courses Pharmacy|
|Level of Counselling||State Level|
|Official Website||acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in|
|Counselling Organizing Body||Gujarat ACPC|
|Full form of Name of Body||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through This Counselling||Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, Unaided Colleges of Gujarat|
|Courses Where Admission is Through This Counselling||Degree / Diploma Pharmacy after 12th|
- ACPC Pharmacy Cut-off refers to the minimum marks or rank required for admission to degree or diploma pharmacy programs in Gujarat.
- There are separate cut-offs for each round of counseling and for each course.
- The Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) announces the cut-offs after each seat allotment.
- You can also check past year ACPC Pharmacy cut-offs to get an idea of what to expect this year.
- To register for ACPC Pharmacy Counselling, you must first check your eligibility and then visit the official website, acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, or jacpcldce.ac.in.
- Fill out the application form carefully and enter all the required information, including your name, category, marks, and other details.
- The ACPC announces the seat allotment results for each round of counseling on the official website.
- Only students who are participating in that round of counseling can check the results.
- If you are allotted a seat, you must follow the further admission guidelines of the college.
ACPC Pharmacy Counselling is a state-level counseling process for admission to pharmacy programs in Gujarat. To participate, you must first register on the official website and then fill out your choice of colleges and courses. The cut-offs and seat allotment results will be released according to the schedule.
The official website is acpc.gujarat.gov.in, gujacpc.admissions.nic.in, jacpcldce.ac.in.