Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur was established in the year 2004, Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai
1. To promote high quality education and training in pharmaceutical science.
2. To produce competent pharmacist with entrepreneurship and innovative skills.
3. To educate peoples regarding drugs, drug products, population control & health care system.
Royal College of Pharmacy Science
Behind Pt. R. S. Univeristy Campus
Dumar Talab (Mohaba Bazar)
Ph. No – 09302130492
Mobile – 98271-53443, 98261-68336Affiliations / Important Links: Pharmacy Council OF India (PCI), New Delhi
Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
Duration : 4 Year
Seats : 60 Seats
C.G. Quota : 60% (36 Seats)
All India Quota : 25% (15 Seats)
Management Quota : 15% (9 Seats)
TFW Seats : (10% for Sanctioned – Intake from AICTE) 6 Seats
1. This rules shall be applicable to Degree Course in pharmacy in Royal College of Pharmacy sciences Raipur (C.G.)
2. The candidates who are eligible for admission to Pharmacy Degree course shall submit their application, complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all necessary certificates so as to reach the office of college on or before prescribed date.
3. Application shall be filled by candidate in his/her own handwriting.
4. The admission will be made strictly on merit basis and as per the rules laid down by government of C.G. & Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur (C.G.) from time to time.
5. The list of selected candidates and other notice regarding the admission will be put on the notice board of institute and no other Correspondence except issue of call letters will be entertained.
6. The decision of the Principle in all matters relating to admission shall be final.
Admission to the course is made through counseling by Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur
After the completion of counseling and at the time of reporting to the college the candidates shoul submit all the original documents (mark sheet of qualifying exam, TC, Domicile certificate etc.) and should deposite the remaining amount of college fees.
Distribution of Seats
1. C.G. Quota 60%
2. All India Quota 25%
3. Management Quota 15%
TWF SEATS - As per A.I.C.T.E. norms 10% additional Tution. Fee waivers (TWF) seats granted of the sanctioned intake shall be reserved for FWS-3, F-2, PWD-1.
Admission to Management Quota Seats
Admission to management quota seat is made as per the directive of DTS.
The candidate desirous of seeking admission to management quota seat may direct contact the Director/Principal of the College.
The admission will be made strictly on merit basis. The merit list will be displayed on college notice board. No call letters will be sent to the candidate.
Relative merit in case of equal marks -
a. A candidate who secure higher marks in subject of chemistry at qualifying exam shall be given first priority.
b. A candidate who secure higher marks in subject physic at qualifying exam shall be given second priority.
c. A candidate who secure higher marks in subject Biology / Maths at qualifying exam shall be given third priority.
Application for Admission Shall Not be Considered Unless It Is
(a) Properly and correctly filled in
(b) Accompanied by attested copies of the requisite certificate in support of the claims made in the application
(c) Received in the office of the proper authority on before the last date.
The candidate should have passed the -
1. Should have passed HSSC Examination of state board / Central Board with Physic, Chemistry & Biology / Maths.
2. Any other qualification approved by the pharmacy council of India.
Documents to be Enclosed with admission form
1. Transfer Certificate from the college/institution. last Attended (Original)
2. Mark Sheet of 10th, 12th and last examination
3. Migration Certificate to be submitted by the student coming from University or Board other than the C.S.V.T.U, Bhilai or C.G. Board.
4. Eligibility Certificate The student from other states should obtain Eligibility Certificate from C.S.V.T.U., Bhilai
5. Character Certificate from the college/Institution last attended.
6. Gape Certificate and cast certificate if required.
7. Domicile Certificate.
8. Other Documents if necessary.
9. Three passport size photographs of the student.
As per the Academic calendar of chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Techincal University Bhilai
The college hours are from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm or as notified
i) The admission that may be granted to the student will be provisional subject to the approval of the Directorate of Technical Education, Raipur. Chhattisgarh.
ii) The student will not ask for transfer from this institute to any other institute in any circumstance.
iii) Each student is required to have in possession with an identity card issued by the institute which is to be renewed in every term/session and will have to deposit at the time of submitting clearance certificate. The student must produce it, as and when asked for students will not be allowed to appear in the examination if they do not posses identity card.
iv) A student is required to see the notice put on the notice board of the institute. The Institute is not responsible for loss of any advantage by a student but to his/her failure to read the notice in time.
v) The student shall have their own Apron, Dissection Box, Spatula, Napkins, fractional weight box, log table, Glass marking pencil, Match Box required for practical classes.
vi) The principal reserve the right to strike off the names of the students from the Roll if the students remain absent for long period or on account of misconduct.
Student must be be regular and punctual in the attendance in theory as well as in practical classes. Terms may not be granted and a student may not be certified for the final examination if his/her progress including the performance at the sessional exam, and regularity, conduct and attendance are not satisfactory.
Only such students who regularly and satisfactory follow the course of study be attendance not less than 75% of classes held in theory and practical separately of each subject shall be eligible for appearing at the concerned examination.
It should be noted that the attendance or details of institutional Assessment, examination shall be declared at the institute but shall not be communicated to the student.
Parents / Guardians me contact the Principal personally for above information.
Conduct & Discipline
1. Student while studying if found indulging in any anti-national, anti-social and violation of rule and regulation of the institute, activities contrary to the provision of Acts and Laws enforced by government, Shall be liable to be expelled from the institute.
2. Candidates applying for admission against the seats reserved shall actually belong to the class and communities specified therein.
3. If any of the statement made in application from or any information supplied by the candidate In connection with his/her admission at any time found to be false or incorrect, his/her admission will be cancelled, fees shall be forfeited and he/she may be expelled from the institute and may be liable for prosecution.
4. The candidate once admitted to the course shall be abide by all rule and regulation prescribed by the institute.
No Student will be allowed to appear for the annual examination unless:
i) He/she has paid all dues.
ii) He/she has completed all the practical record books duly checked by the concerned authority.
iii) He/she has requisite percentage of attendance.
iv) He/she has submitted clearance certificate.Duration: 4 Years Learning Mode: Full Time Course Level: Bachelors Degree View Details
Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.Browse Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai Results
Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur is affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai.Browse Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University, Bhilai Time Tables
List of facilities available at Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur for students.
Ask direct questions to Royal College of Pharmacy Science, Raipur