This Department was established in the year1980. It offers courses Post graduate Courses in Sanskrit ,Linguistics, English, Hindi, and Urdu. It also conducts M. Phil. in comparative Linguistics. Under these courses, it imparts teaching and training in various fields viz. Literature, Literary criticism, Linguistic components, poetics,&Dramaturgy, Socio-linguistics, Stylistics etc. The Department plans to establish a Language Lab. through which student can avail the practical training in phonetics&phonology.
- Master of Arts (MA Sanskrit) - 2 Years
- Master of Arts (MA Linguistics) - 2 Years
- Master of Arts (MA English) - 2 Years
- Master of Arts (MA HINDI) - 2 Years
- Master of Arts (MA URDU) - 2 Years
- Certificate Course in BUDDHISM - 6 Months
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil Comparative Linguistics) - 1 Year
Stay connected with us on
Subscribe to get alerts regularly in your inbox. You can cancel your subscriptions any time.