Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Assam Combined Entrance Examination or the (Assam CEE) is a state-government controlled centralized test, conducted by the Dibrugarh University for admission to many private and governmental medical and engineering institutions in Assam. The test is taken after the 12th grade for admission to graduation (also known as Bachelors) courses. The exam can be taken by those who studied Pure Science stream in plus two level with the specific subjects tested in the examination, which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. There are actually two separate tests for medical and engineering, the difference being that the medical test has the Biology paper while the engineering test has the Mathematics paper.
Every year approximately 25 thousand people take the examination and it is increasing. Students of both Assam Higher Secondary Education Council and the central Central Board of Secondary Education board take the test. It's a prestigious test, and there are few students of science stream in Assam who don't take at least one of the two tests.
|Assam CEE Exam Important Dates||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||3rd week of March, 2017|
|Closing of online submission of application forms||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Last date of the receipt of examination fee at SBI||2nd week of April, 2017|
|Assam CEE Admit Card 2017 will be available from||First week of May, 2017|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Assam CEE 2017 Result||2nd week of June, 2017|
- The candidates appearing for Assam CEE 2017 are advised to check the eligibility criteria, the detailed information regarding eligibility conditioned is mentioned gere as under.
- The candidates must have a domicile of Assam.
- The candidate appearing for the exam must be in the age limit of 17 to 24 years of age as on August 1, 2017. Their is the provision of relaxation up to 3 years in upper age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidates appearing in the exam must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/Maths.
- The candidates belonging to reserved category the minimum percentage criteria is 45%.
Candidate can get seat reservation details for Assam CEE 2017 as Dibrugarh University will conduct the Assam Common Entrance Exam (Assam CEE 2017) in the month of May 2017 for providing admission to the eligible candidates in various undergraduate medical & engineering courses in & Engineering colleges of Assam and Regional Dental College, Guwahati. Dibrugarh University will conduct examination for those students who want to take admission into the Engineering and Medical Courses. So, if you want to get the latest information about the seat reservation for Assam CEE 2017 then you can go through below information provided on this web page or you can visit the official website to get more new latest information about Assam CEE 2017.
The eligible candidates can fill the Assam CEE 2017 application form in the month of March 2017. The notification that contains the information about application form is expected to be released in the month of March, 2017. The candidates are advised to keep the documents ready required in the application form. The authority facilitates the online mode for filling the application form. Read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the information brochure before applying. Applications received after expiry of the last date shall be summarily rejected.
The fee payment can be done through the bank challan generated after the online submission of application form. The candidates are required to deposit the prescribed amount at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Additional bank charge of Rs 60/- will be charged from the applicants.
The question paper of Assam CEE for admission to medical and engineering courses will consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The syllabus of the entrance examination is as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
Assam CEE 2017 Paper Pattern will be as per the current NCERT Syllabus by the Assam Higher Secondary Education council. Interested students who wish to get higher qualification can submit online application through www.ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in.
Candidates should study Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the papers will be based on XIth and XIIth standard syllabus of these subjects.
The candidates should note that there are two Courses. Course option 1 and Course option 2, those candidates who are interested in MBBS/BDS are needed to appear in the course option 1 which includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The candidates interested in Engineering courses must appear in course option 2 which include Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The candidates applying for the MBBS/BDS and engineering courses must appear in course option 3 which include Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- First, you visit the official website of Assam CEE: www.dibru.ac.in.
- Search the link for Website of Assam CEE.
- Enter details such as Application number, Date of Birth, Security Pin code.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Take a printout of Admit card for further use.
- This webpage is completed dedicated to Assam CEE 2017 Admit card /Hall ticket. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to Assam CEE Admit card/ Hall ticket 2017.
The University announces the Assam CEE 2017 result in the second week of June, 2017. The result will be declared on the official website of the University. The candidates who have qualified the exam will be called further for counselling and seat allotment process.
The allotment of seats will be done through the counselling round. The candidates who have qualified the entrance examination are required to participate in the counselling for filling the choices for the courses and branch. The seats are distributed as per the candidate’s rank/merit in the entrance exam.
Controller of Examinations
Tel No.: +91-0373-2370243