|City||Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Affiliated to||NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada|
|Address|| Vishnu Dental College|
Bhimavaram 534 202
West Godavari District
|Affiliations / Important Links:||Sri Vishnu Educational Society, Hyderabad |
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada
Vishnu Dental College is one of the many colleges started under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society. This society was started by Padmabhushan Late Dr B. V. Raju, our Founder Chairman. This web site comprises information which you will find useful as you become familiar with Vishnu Dental College, its aims and objectives, facilities, curriculum guidelines, and instructions.
Vishnu Dental College is committed to improving health through excellence in dental education, educating members of the health professions, engaging in basic and applied research, encouraging technology transfer, and developing public and community health programs. As we are located in a rural area, our commitment includes a special emphasis on underserved and rural populations.
To provide education of excellence
To instill self-confidence among students by supplementing with co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
To inculcate discipline and values among students
To introduce PG courses in all colleges
To establish a centre for Institute-Industry partnership
To attain autonomous status to the constituent colleges
To form "Deemed University" for the Educational Complex
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The Mission of Vishnu Dental College is to improve the oral health of population and shape the future of dentistry by:
* developing exemplary dental surgeons, educators and researchers
* caring for the needs of a diverse community
* serving as a leader in health professions education
* seeking innovations in science, education and health care delivery
* providing educational programmes that foster professionalism, critical thinking and life-long learning
* providing quality care in an environment that is sensitive to the needs of every patient
* expand the scientific knowledge base underlying the etiology, progression, prevention and treatment of dental and craniofacial disorders
* increase opportunities for student participation in community-based training programs for clinical care and health education/promotion and disease prevention
* recruiting, retaining, and developing the highest quality faculty, staff and students in an environment that values life-long collegial relationship
* providing staff with the resources and support to achieve professional success and/or career satisfaction
* develop faculty skills in contemporary teaching methodologies, research techniques and newer clinical technologies
* increase the enrollment of students from disadvantaged backgrounds or underserved areas through enrichment and career development programs
* upgrade and renovate the clinical environment to provide contemporary patient care, including treatment areas, clinical computing capabilities and instrument management
* upgrade and renovate the teaching environment to promote small-group learning and patient simulation for preclinical training
* upgrade and renovate the research environment to facilitate basic and clinical research
* upgrade and renovate the information technology environment to promote the development and use of online educational tools and services
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram offers various graduate courses as well as Post Graduate courses.
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada.
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada. Browse NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada Time Tables
List of facilities available at Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram for students.
Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram