ASSOCIATION OF MANAGEMENTS OF UNAIDED PRIVATE MEDICAL AND DENTAL
Office: Shriji House,
75 Mint Road, Fort, Mumbai: 400001
Tel: 022-22641602/03, 22641361. Fax: +91-22-22641362
GRADUATE NURSING (MSc)
Applications are invited
from eligible candidates for admission in the Unaided Private Nursing
Colleges in Maharashtra for Post-Graduate Courses (MSc Nursing) for the
academic year 2008-2009.
Candidates should be Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or
equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. The minimum
education requirements shall be passing of BSc Nursing/ BSc Hons.
Nursing/ P.G. BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc. Nursing from an institution
recognised by Indian Nursing Council, with minimum of 55% aggregate
marks (5% relaxation of marks for reservation category). Minimum one
year of work experience after Basic BSc Nursing, Minimum one year of
work experience prior or after P.C. BSc Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing.
Availability of Forms:
08-09-2008 to 04-10-2008
Last Date for Submission of Forms: 04-10-2008
APGN-CET 2008 Examination: 19-10-2008
1) Prospectus and Application
Forms for the Entrance Examination may be obtained form the folowing
Colleges and AMUPMDC office personnally on payment of Rs.500/- by DD
dran in favour of "AMUPMDC" payable at Mumbai (extra Rs.200/- for
2) Tehmi Grant Insititute of Nursing Education Pune.
3) Institute of Nursing Edu. A.I.M.S. Hosp., Dombivali (E), Thane.
4) Smt Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing, Wardha.
MSc (NURSING) COLLEGES:
1. Bombay Hospital
College of Nursing: New Marine Lines Mumbai-20
2. Smt. Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing: Sawangi (Meghe)
3. Tehmi Grant Insititute of Nursing Education
4. Maharshi Karve S.S.S. Smt. Bakul Tambat Institute of Nursing
Education: Karve Nagar, Pune. Tel: (020) 25468107
5. Institute of Nursing Edu. A.I.M.S. Hospital: Dombivali (E), Thane.
Tel: (95251) 2475000
Association shall not be responsible for any postal delay or lost in
For more details visit their website: www.amupmdc.org