Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) Dehradun is conduct UPMT 2017 for admission in MBBS/BDS Courses in the Gvernment and Private Medical College of Uttarakhand State for the session 2017-18. Candidates are admitted for the desired courses on the basis of the result obtained in the UPMT entrance exam. Candidates will be admitted on the basis of marks secured in Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test 2017. Seats will be allotted to the qualifying candidates on the basis of rank in merit list, in various medical and dental colleges of Uttarakhand. The UPMT 2017 entrance exam will be held in the month of May 2017.
|Availability of application form||Last week of March 2017|
|Last date to fill up the application form||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||Fourth week of April 2017|
|UPMT 2017 admit card can be downloaded from||First week of May 2017|
|UPMT 2017 Exam Date||Third week of May 2017|
|Announcement of the results||Last week of May 2017|
- The candidate appearing for the exam must be a citizen of India
- The minimum age criteria is 17 years as on or before 31st December 2017 and on and before of taking admission in the respective college
- The candidates must have passed/appearing in class 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English)
- Candidate have to score minimum 50% (general category candidates), 40 %( SC/ST/OBC category) and 45% (PWD candidate of general category)
- Those candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam or class 12th in the year 2017 are also eligible for UPMT 2017
- A candidate who is domicile/permanent residence of Uttarakhand state and passed his her high school and Intermediate both examinations or equivalent examinations from recognized educational institute situated in Uttarakhand will be eligible for this exam
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) Dehradun is prove the reservation for different category of Uttrakhand state: SC: 19%, ST: 04%, OBC: 14%; for Girls: 30%; for PWD Candidates: 03%; for Freedom Fighter Dependents: 02%; for Kashmiri Migrants: 01% Army service members & x-army service member’s dependents: 05%
- Candidates can purchase UPMT 2017 application form and prospectus from the Uttarakhand post offices on cash payment of Rs. 1700/- for General/ OBC category and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates can also purchase the prospectus and application form of Uttarakhand Pre Medical Test 2017 via post by sending request letter and cost of UPMT application form 2017.
- The cost of UPMT 2017 application form via post is Rs. 1740/- for general/OBC category and Rs. 1240/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to fill the UPMT 2017 Application form
- Open the official website of UPMT 2017.
- Click the link “UPMT 2017 Application Form”.
- Read the application carefully.
- Fill the registration form without any mistakes.
- Enter your personal details like Candidate full name, address, phone number, Email address and educational qualification. Scanned your photo or signature.
- Click the button of “SUBMIT”.
- Pay fee through Debit/ Credit card/ Demand Draft or through E-challan.
- Get printout of application form and receipt of payment for further use.
- This webpage is completed dedicated to UPMT 2017 application form. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to UPMT application form 2017.
Application Form and Prospectus are Available on Cash Payment of Rs.1700/- plus 40/- (Postal charges) total Rs.1740/- for General & Backward Class Candidates and Rs.1200/- plus 40/- (Postal charges) total Rs.1240/- for SC/ST candidates. If you are paying the amount via Demand Draft then it should be done in favor of H.N.B. Medical Education Unievrsity which must be payable at Dehradun
- Srinagar (Garwal)
The syllabus will be based on class 12th. For each correct response, one marks will be awarded; the question paper will be comprise of English & Hindi Language
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic Concepts
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
The entrance exam will be held through offline mode (pen-paper) the paper comprises of four sections from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany having 50 questions from each section the duration of the exam will be 3 hours and the question will be of MCQ type. There is no process of negative marking.
There are total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam and each question will carry 1 mark. Its good news for candidates as there is no negative marking facility specified by the concerned authority. Candidates are advised to follow UPMT 2017 syllabus while preparing the exam. They should go through various mock tests so that they would become comfortable with exam pattern.
The candidates can check their UPMT Admit Card 2017 from the official website of the university.
The conducting authority also sent their admit in their given email id
UPMT 2017 result will be announced on Last week of May 2017. We recommend candidates to keep visiting this article as here they will find regular updates on UPMT 2016 exam and its result.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) Dehradun,
123, Ganga Vihar,
Phone No.: 0135-2723321