Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association is a consortium of Unaided Non Minority Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh formed under the directions of the Hon'ble Supreme Court judgement in Islamic Academy of Education Vs. State of Karnataka.
The Association has been registered under the Societies Registration Act (Act No. 21 of 1860), Registration No. 346/2006/07 dated 20. 07. 2006. The Association is an authority to conduct Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test "UPCMET" for admission in the First Year of MBBS course in the member colleges. The Merit List declared by the UP Unaided Medical College Welfare Association on the basis of Entrance Test is a pre-requisite for admission in member colleges in corresponding courses and is valid for admission to all Member Colleges.
|Forms available for PG & UG online filling/download/Offline||Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Date of Entance Exam: UPCMET|
|Last week of October 2016||Last week of April 2017||Second week of May 2017|
- Educational Qualification as per the MCI norms.
- Admission is open to all citizen of India.
- 17 years of age as on 31st December.
- Reservation as per Govt. order applicable at the time.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination of UP Board / ISC / CBSE or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with English as a subject; securing minimum 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks on average in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (including practical examination) taken together.
- Candidates appearing in 10+2 examination of 2017 are also eligible to appear in entrance test but at the time of counseling they have to produce the passing mark sheet of 10+2 examination, failing which no allotment of seats will be made.
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Reservation shall be applicable as notified by the Govt. and enforced at the time of Counselling.
- For this purpose OBC Caste Category shall be determined on the basis of list published by UPGovt.
Application Forms of UPCMET are available in following modes:
Mode–I Information Brochure and OMR Application Form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000 & through post from “Coordinator – UPCMET 2017, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001” by sending Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
Downloaded from the website www.upumcwa.org and after printing the same on A-4 sheet, such applications are to be completely filled and sent along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to the “Coordinator – UPCMET 2017, First
Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
Completely filled Online through the link provided on the website www.upumcwa.org. The candidate is required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression. The candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Confirmation Page with Application No. shall be generated. Candidates are required to take printout of Confirmation Page and keep it for reference.
The application fee payment can be made online : 1) By Credit Card. 2) By Debit Card. 3) By Net Banking.
(Please do not staple these enclosures with OMR Application Form)
The candidates should fill-in the application form neatly and legibly as per instructions given in the information brochure and submit with the following enclosures:-
a. Xerox Copy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination (10+2) duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution.
b. Xerox Copy of 10 Standard certificate duly attested by gazetted officer/principal of institution as a proof of age.
c. Photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC & STissued by competent authority.
d. Photocopy of the latest Caste Certificate for OBC issued by competent authority. OBC Certificate issued after 31st March, 2016 has to be produced at the time of counseling to claim the OBC weightage.
e. Four Copies of the recent coloured passport size photograp
Application fee is 1000/-.
City Centres for Examination : Examination Centres shall be in the following cities subject to the availability of viable number of candidates
|Agra- 01||Allahabad- 02||Bareilly- 03||Chandigarh- 04||Dehradun- 05||Ghaziabad- 06|
|Bhopal- 07||Jaipur- 08||Kanpur- 09||Kolkata- 10||Lucknow- 11||Meerut- 12|
|Jammu- 13||New Delhi- 14||Patna- 15||Ranchi- 16||Varanasi- 17|
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall during the gap between Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I will be of 200 marks and Paper-II will be of 50 marks. But combined maximum marks for merit in UPCMET would be 200 i.e. Total marks of Paper-I. Paper-II will be of qualifying nature.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in Paper-I shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) and 50% in Paper-II (40% forSC/ST/OBC) to be secured in this test. In general, merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper-I only.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 for each wrong answer.
- More than one answer marked in OMR answer sheet will also be considered as wrong answer
- Only Black Ball Point Pen shall be used for answering on OMR answer sheet as perdirection given in the OMR Sheet.
- The Admit cards will be available for download from the website www.upumcwa.org
- In case the candidate is having problem in downloading the admit card, he/she can get duplicate admit card one day before the Scheduled Examination Date from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm at the examination centre opted by the students but not on the date of examination.
To get the duplicate admit card candidate should contact the observer-UPUMCWA at the Examination Centre (as shown on the website) and they must carry the following :-
a. Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form i.e. from the same negative.
b. Rs. 100/- as fee for duplicate admit card.
c. Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
d. Proof of submitting the application form.
e. Proof of identity such as Passport/Voter ID Card/Pan Card/DL/High School Certificate etc. which must consist the photograph of candidate.
- The answers to questions given by Panel of Paper Setters of respective papers and the result based on those answers shall be final and unchallengeable.
- Evaluation of Answer sheets (Barcoded OMR Sheets) shall be done through computer only. There will be no revaluation of answer sheets in any case.
- In general, the merit will be prepared on the basis of average percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-I of the Entrance Examination conducted by UP Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA) subject to minimum cut-off percentage.
- The percentage will be calculated up to two decimals precision.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in Paper-I shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC).
- A minimum 50% pass percentage in Paper-II of General English (Qualifying paper) (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC) is required to qualify formerit purposes.
- All successful candidates will be informed through website show the candidates are advised to visit the website www.upumcwa.org regularly for relevant information.
- Career Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow
- F.H. Medical College, Firozabad
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences (HIMS), Barabanki
- Major S.D. Singh Medical College & Hospital, Fatehgarh
- Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Muzaffarnagar (MMC), Muzaffarnagar
- NSCB Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC), Meerut
- Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly
- Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Ghaziabad
- Rama Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (RMCHRC), Kanpur
- Rohilkhand Medical College, Bareilly (RMC), Bareilly
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS), Ghaziabad
- Sharda University School of Medical Sciences & Research, Greater Noida
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMS IMS), Bareilly
U.P. Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
Anand Ashram Complex,
Fax No. : 0581-2582552
Co-ordinator : +91-9411864286