University of Hull, UK Business School International M.Sc. Scholarship 2016
University of Hull, UK is inviting applications for Business School International M.Sc. Scholarships 2016 from students pursuing Master of Science (M.Sc.) program at Hull University Business School, United Kingdom.
Hull University Business School will offer a total of 6 scholarships worth of £5,000 which covers a part of the full tuition fee and additionally does not cover living or travel costs.
All applications should have following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship.
- The applicant should be able to commence their studies in September 2016.
- The applicant should have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- The applicant must be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes.
Application form can be downloaded from http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/pdf/MSc%20International%202016.pdf
The Candidates should write their admissions application code on scholarship application for consideration.
Candidates must submit the following along with their application form:
- A copy of their offer letter.
- Proof of a minimum overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent.
- One good academic reference
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the M.Sc. program for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Last date for application is 11th July, 2016. The results will be announced on 28th July, 2016
Candidates are advised to refer to official notification for any further information at http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/pdf/MSc%20International%202016.pdf