The Griffith University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to UG students
- For 2nd Trimester: 17th May, 2019 (for 8 July commencement).
- For 3rd Trimester: 6th September, 2019 (for 28 October commencement).
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a graduate or graduating from a high school in Australia or overseas. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 6th September, 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Brisbane+61 7 3735 7111
Gold Coast+61 7 5552 8800