The Australian National University, Australia, invites applications for scholarship to UG and PG students.
$15,000 to $25,000
No of Awards:
up to 200 awards
16th November, 2020
The Award is available to a prospective ANU applicant who:
– Is an international student, either currently residing inside or outside Australia
– has received an offer of admission for a coursework program (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) to commence in Semester 1 2021 (excluding Graduate Certificates);
– is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
– (For region-specific Awards) is a citizen of a country in the regions defined below:
South Asia: Bangladesh; Bhutan; Maldives; India; Nepal; Pakistan; Sri Lanka.
South East Asia: Brunei; Cambodia; Indonesia; Laos; Malaysia; Myanmar; Philippines; Singapore; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Vietnam.
Middle East & Africa: Any country of Africa; Bahrain; Iraq; Iran; Israel; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen; Turkey.
– must have completed their International Baccalaureate to be eligible for the specific IB scholarships category
How to Apply
There is no separate application process for this scholarship
The last date for application is 16th November, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.anu.edu.au/study/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/anu-chancellor%E2%80%99s-international-scholarship