Nanyang Technological University Scholarships
President s Graduate Scholarships 2017
- Full tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend of $3,000 for international students.
- Conference allowance up to $4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500.
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase.
- Thesis preparation allowance.
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation.
Applications available from: 1st October 2016.
Last date: 30th November 2016.
- There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates.
- Candidates must have a first class honors degree or equivalent at bachelor’s level.
- If the candidate has not yet completed the undergraduate degree program, he/she will need to furnish documentation from their university that he/she is on track to get a first class honors degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online at, http://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/GOAL/Online
The last date for application is 30th November 2016
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue,
Tel: (65) 67911744
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link. http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/scholarships/Pages/NPGS.aspx
About Nanyang Technological University
Nanyang Technological University was founded in 1991. It was first started in 1981 as Nanyang Technological Institute as English-medium engineering college. In 1991, NTI merged with the National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore’s main teaching college, to form the present-day Nanyang Technological University (NTU)