The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is offering German Chancellor Fellowships prospective leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA.
- Citizenship of the United States, the Russian Federation, the People’s Republic of China, Brazil or India
- Bachelor’s or comparable academic degree, completed less than twelve years prior to the starting date of the fellowship (October 1 of the year following application)
- Demonstrated leadership potential; applicants whose background is largely academic should also have gained some leadership experience beyond their own research activities
- Either English or German language skills
How to Apply
- Visit the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation’s website (https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/buka) for further information on the online application process and all necessary documents as well as access to the online application system
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.