The University of New South Wales, Australia has announced a new scholarship program to attract Indian students to study abroad in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in UNSW. The Future of Change Scholarship program is especially designed for those students who may not have the financial support to attend a top 50 university in the world.
- The first and foremost eligibility criteria is for the applicant to be an Indian citizen who does not hold a PR of Australia.
- He/she should be residing in India before the commencement of the program at University of New South Wales (UNSW).
- The applicant should have received an admission letter to the undergraduate/postgraduate degree program from UNSW.
- The scholarship recipients will be announced and the funds will be given in Semester 2 of the program at UNSW in itself.
- A 2-minute video of themselves showing how the Future of Change scholarship would help them achieve their dreams.
- The applicant should have met the academic criteria of UNSW before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
UNSW Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
Phone: (02) 9385 1078
International: +61 2 9385 1078