Ravenshaw University, Cuttack invites applications for admissions to M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) program for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) program admission is conducted by Ravenshaw University, Cuttack.
The University offers M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) courses in the following disciplines:
Applied Geography, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Geology, Hindi, History, International Studies, Management, Mathematics, Odia, Odia (Self-Financing), Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Women’s Studies and Zoology.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Postgraduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate or OGPA of 5.5 (5 in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Admission into M.Phil in Life Sciences requires M.Sc in Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences/Environmental Sci/Fishery Science with 55% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 5.5 can apply.
- Admission into M.Phil in International Studies and Women’s Studies is open to all post graduate degree holders with 55% marks in aggregate at PG level.
- Relaxation of 5% of marks shall be given in favour of SC & ST applicants.
- Candidates seeking admission into different M.Phil Programmes of the University should follow the following steps for successful submission of application. The online application must be submitted on or before 10th June 2016.
- All applicants should have a valid email ID before applying for admission into M.Phil Programs. All communications from the University to the candidates will be through sms and website
- Registration and Deposit of Application Fee: Online Registration Form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website https://eadmission.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in at the link ‘Register Here’
- Applicants are required to fill all the entries in the online regd. form before pressing the submit button. Online payment can be made through “Online Payment” in the Ravenshaw University Website.
- Filling of online Application Form: Online Application Form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in at the link Admission 2016
List of enclosures
i) Print out of the application form (printed application form after online submission) with a recent passport size photograph affixed on it
ii) E-receipt for Rs.500/-
Applicants are required to make the following entries on the reverse of the E-receipt
For General Courses – Rs.180/-
For Women’s Studies /International Studies – Rs.500/-
M.Phil Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack
Email: Email- [email protected].
Leave your comments for Ravenshaw University, Cuttack announces MPhil Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on