Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
About Study (what do you study)
Contains Punjab Govt. Notification for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Courses, proformas for different categories, resident proformas, self undertaking, tentative no of colleges and seats, etc.
Candidates can get the full details of PMNET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
Aaims And Objectives Of M. Sc. Nursing Course
At the end of the Program the student will be able to:
|Exam Name:||Punjab Master of Sciences (Nursing) Entrance Test|
|Conducting Institute:||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), Faridkot|
|Commonly called as:||PMNET|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Availability of Prospectus (Online)||09 Aug 2016|
|Last Date for applying online||05 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for fee deposition||06 Sep 2016 by 04:00 p.m|
|Availability of Admit / Roll Number Card||13 Sep 2016|
|Date of Correction of Application Form After Locking||16 Sep 2016|
|Date of conduct of PMNET-2016||18 Sep 2016|
|Date of result declaration||21 Sep 2016|
|Date of counselling at UCON Faridkot at 9:00 am||04 Oct 2016|
=> Candidate should have obtained certificate in B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc (Post Basic Nursing) from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nursing Registration Council, Indian Nursing Council and situated in the state of Punjab.
=> The candidate should have passed B.Sc. Nursing,B.Sc. Post Basic Nursing with minimum 55% marks from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot or equivalent examination with requisite percentage of marks recognized by Indian Nursing Council, from a recognized University.
Eligibility And Procedure For Admission
- The selection shall be strictly as per merit based upon the entrances examination.
- Candidate should have secured at least 40% (35% for SC/BC) in the Entrance Test.
- Counseling shall be compulsory and the centralised counseling shall be conducted by the committee consisting of the members as per clause 7 (A and B) of this notification.
4 EQUAL MARKS: - In case of candidates securing equal marks their inter-se-merit will be determined as under:-
i) Firstly the candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points.
ii) Candidate having higher percentage of aggregate marks calculated up to 3 decimal points in final year B.SC (NURSING)/ B.SC (POST BASIC NURSING).
iii) Then the candidate, older in age.
|Application Fee For OBC And Other Candidates||Rs.5000/-|
|Application Fee For SC Candidates||Rs. 2500/|
Please visit our website www.bfuhs.ac.in for all regular and updated information concerning admission to M.Sc. Nursing courses Session-2016 and Dates of counselling, from time to time
For appearing in Entrance Test candidates will have to fill online admission application form and deposit the required fee in the OBC Bank and send the print out copy of online admission application form alongwith university copy of Bank Challan form and self attested photocopies of all required documents in the University by due date
Fee should be deposited directly in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Specified Bank Challan Form which will be generated on successful filling of online admission application form available at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, draft, cheque, etc.
Admit Card/ Roll Numbers of PMNET-2016 will be issued only to those candidates who will deposit the fee in Bank by due date and time
Eligibility conditions for admissions are given in the Part-II of the Prospectus
Important Instructions And Procedure To Fill Online Admission Application Form For Admission To M.Sc. Nursing Courses Under PMNET 2016.
1. Before applying, candidate should carefully read PROSPECTUS for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
2. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Submitting more than one application by a candidate is liable to be rejected.
3. After online applying, candidate should have to deposit requisite fee in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using specified Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after applying online at University website i.e. http://www.bfuhs.ac.in. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
4. Fee for General Category is Rs. 5000/- and for SC category Rs. 2500/- and it should be deposited by specified date.
5. Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2016.
6. Date should be filled in the format of dd/mm/yyyy i.e. date/month/year.
7. If result of B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing examination is not declared or candidate has reappear in this examination, he/she should have fill 0(zero) in the columns of marks.
8. After filling of online admission application form, you will receive a Registration number and Password at your given mobile no and E-mail address.
9. Registration number and Password is mandatory for further process, so keep it secret.
10. You have to login to upload Photograph, Edit Application, Application Status and to change your password options.
11. How to upload Photograph: To upload your photograph you have to login by entering your Registration No and Password. The size of photograph should not be more than 20KB. Candidate may use third party software i.e. http://www.shrinkpictures.com. to resize their photograph before uploading.
12. Lock your Application: To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your categories, DOB, qualifying examination marks etc.
13. All unlock application forms locked automatically after the cutoff date and once Application form is locked it can’t be unlocked.
14. The applicant is required to fill online admission application form and send the Print Out copy of online admission applicant form alongwith University copy of Bank Challan form and copies of self attested required documents to the University by due date.
15. There will be a check list at the end of second page of printed application form. Please make sure that all the relevant documents are attached with print out application as mention in check list.
16. Candidate can use A4 (25” x 30”) size envelope to send printout of application form complete in all aspects by stipulated date and time. The address for sending application form will be printed at the last of Application form and you have to paste it on the A4 size envelope.
17. Candidates are advised to always Log out your application form when you are leaving the computer
The test shall be conducted at the centers decided by the University. The city/cities, centre/centres shall be intimated by the University.
The question paper PMNET (M.Sc Nursing) will be of 3.00 hours duration consisting 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) carrying 800 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge,Trends in Nursing||20||80|
- There shall be no negative marking. However the candidates who do not darken the fifth oval in case of unattempted questions introduced for security shall be getting deduction of marks at the rate of one mark per question left in which all the five ovals have been left blank.
- The candidate will have to write his question booklet number and OMR response sheet number on the roll number counter slip as well as on the attendance sheet. The OMR response sheet number should be written on question booklet and question booklet number on the OMR response sheet.
The syllabus for the course shall be the syllabus of B.Sc.(Nursing)/Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) Course prescribed by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Result Shall Be Prepared Roll No. / Rank Wise & Category Wise.
Result Card: The University Will Not Issue The Result Cards To Candidates Appearing In M.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Test. Candidates May Access/ Download Their Respective Result Card From The University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in from any internet source.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
Faridkot 151 203
Tel. Nos: 01639-256232, 256236
Fax No : 01639-256234