National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (NIPER JEE) for the academic year 2016- 17.
NIPER JEE is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Master of Science (MS) in Pharmacy, Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Pharmacy, Master of Business Administration (MBA) Pharmacy and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs offered in various disciplines at different campuses of NIPER for the academic session 2016.
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (NIPER JEE) is conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Hyderabad
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Master for Pharmacy/Master of Technology (Pharm.)/Master of Science(Pharm.):
- The requirement for the award of Master Degree shall be minimum 50 credits. Out of this 30 credits shall be for the course work and 20 credits for the project work;
- The requirement for the award of Master Degree in Pharmacoinformatics shall be minimum 50 credits. Out of this 36 credits shall be for the course work and 14 credits for the project work;
Master of Business Administration (Pharm.):
- The requirement for the award of Masters Degree shall be minimum 100 credits. Out of these 86 credits shall be for the course work, 12 credits for the project work and 2 credits for the summer training;
- The requirement of minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average shall be 6.0;
- Where the student after availing the maximum number of repeat examinations, fails to clear the course(s) or fails to earn minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average, the student shall have to discontinue the programme;
- Having successfully completed the course work, and on the successful completion of research work, the student shall submit the dissertation;
- After evaluation of research work and successfully clearing the dissertation defence examination, the student shall be eligible of the award of the degree; and
- Maximum period for the completion of Masters Programme shall be three years from the date of joining the programme.
Ph.D Degree :
- The student with M.S. (Pharm.) degree from this Institute shall be required to complete Doctoral courses of minimum 12 credits;
- The student with qualifications from other Institute shall be required to complete minimum of 28 credits, out of these 16 credits shall be from specialization, and remaining 12 credits shall be Doctoral courses;
- Candidates who have already done their Masters in the same specialization, waiver may be granted in specific courses only after critical appraisal of the syllabi in NIPER and previous institute by the DAAC.
- The students shall have to obtain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 6.50;
- Where Cumulative Grade Point Average is between 6.00 and 6.50 the student shall have to take more courses to earn Cumulative Grade Average of 6.50;
- Where the student earns Cumulative Grade Point Average of less than 6.00, such student shall have to discontinue the programme;
- Candidates can apply online from Monday, April 25, 2016.
NIPER JEE Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)
Telangana - 500037
Phone: 91-40-23073740 / 41
Leave your comments for NIPER JEE 2016 (NIPER Joint Entrance Examination) Notification and Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus