National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Sc. Programme is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Master’s degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management Sciences/ or Master’s degree in the allied subjects with consistently good academic record and a minimum of 60% marks) or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree. (Candidates with B.E./ B. Tech. with an aggregate of 75% marks or equivalent GPA with valid GATE score will also be eligible).
- For those applying for Ph. D in Humanities and Social Sciences, min 55% marks should have been obtained in the Master’s degree.
- Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CGPA for SC/ST/PD category applicants.
Candidates have to fill online application by 12th May, 2016 and also need to send prtint-out of the filled-up online application form and all the testimonials (self attested) and payment proof latest by 20th May 2016.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of NIT, Meghalaya: Click here to download application form
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
Ph.D Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah
Leave your comments for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Meghalaya announces PhD Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on