Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
HARYANA PMT is a state level examination conducted by the Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana, and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS in various private and government dental and medical colleges across Haryana. The aspirant must be an Indian and a domicile of Haryana to appear for the exam. Candidate must have passed 10th and plus two with a 50% mark for general category students and 40% of SC/ST students in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The HPMT Question Paper Pattern follows the syllabus of both class 11th and class 12th. Being a competitive examination, the levels of questions asked in HPMT are little high to test if the students is capable of pursuing a medical course.
|Availability of HPMT 2017 Application Forms||Last Date for receipt application forms||Date of HPMT 2017 Entrance Examination||HPMT 2017 Results will be declared|
|May End-June 2nd week, 2017||June 3rd week, 2017||June 3rd week, 2017||July 1st week, 2017|
- The candidate should either be a child/ward/dependent of the employees of Indian defense services /Paramilitary Forces belonging to Haryana at the time of entry into their service or a bonafide resident of the state of Haryana.
- Age: The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of examination.
- For the MBBS and the BDS courses, the candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subject. However, for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category should score a minimum of 40% marks.
- For the BAMS Courses, the candidates should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and 33% mark in each subject separately in their 12th standard examination. The candidates should also study Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and Sanskrit at the 12th standard.
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
The HPMT 2017 forms can be filled up both online and offline.
Make the request for the application form via post through the payment of Rs. 1250/- (in case of SC/ST, the application fee will be Rs. 300/-). Send a DD of the above mentioned amount to the University address and avail your application from. You can also collect the application form from the University office after the payment of Rs. 1200/- (Rs. 300/- for reserved category).
Visit the official website of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and download the application form of HPMT by clicking on the appropriate link.
Maharshi Dayanand University
Sugar Mill Rohtak – 124 001
Haryana – 124001
Application fee for General categories is Rs.1200/- and Rs.300 for SC/BC candidates.
N.B.: An extra charge of Rs.50 is applicable if the student is buying the application form by post
The Haryana PMT 2017 will comprise of 180 multiple choice questions of 720 marks covering subjects like English Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- The candidates will score 4 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answers.
- The medium of Haryana PMT 2017 question paper is English and the duration for the exam will be three hours.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
The admit card of the candidate will be available on the official site of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, After the announcement of hall ticket the candidate able to download the card by filling up the application number. Candidate can download and take the print out of their admit card. The hall ticket will be available a week prior to the examination date.
Note: Admit card will not be send by post, candidates are supposed to download the admit card from the official site only.
Every year the entrance examination is conducted where the results are declared by first or second week of July 2017.
- Shri Govind Tricentenary Dental College Hospital and Research Institute, Budhera,
- Shri Krishna Govt. Ayurvedic College, Kurukshetra.
- Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad.
- PDM Dental College and Research Institute, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh.
- Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BRS Institute of Medical Sciences (Dental College & Hospital), Village Kotbilla
- Govt. Dental College, Rohtak
- J.N. Kapoor DAV Centenary Dental College, Yumunanagar.
- Jan Nayak Devilal Dental College, Sirsa.
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Medical Research and Education, Agroha (Hisar)
- Sudha Rastogi College of Dental Science and Research, Faridabad.
- Swami Devi Dayal Hospital and Dental College Golpura Teh. Barwala (Panchkula)
Shortlisted candidates are supposed to login in to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates have to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry their original certificates and mark-sheets their admission will be cancelled. Downloaded mark-sheets and certificates are not allowed. The counselling process would start tentatively by 3rd week of July 2017.
Maharshi Dayanand University
Delhi Road, University Secretariat,
Rohtak, Haryana, India – 124 001.
Ph No: 01262-274169