Amity University, Noida invites applications for Under Graduate (UG) Courses for the year 2015.
UG Courses is conducted by Amity University, Noida.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> min. 60% in class X & XII with min. 70% in PCM for Non-sponsored & 65 % for Sponsored Category.
10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 60% in Maths 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM Or Commerce with Maths & min. 60% in Maths 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM & min. 60% in Physics 10+2 (min. 60%) with PCM/PCB & min. 60% in Chemistry.
=> 10+2 min. 70% for Non-sponsored & 65% for Sponsored category
=> 10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 60% in Accounts & Maths 10+2 (min. 60%) with min. 60% in Maths
=> 10+2 min. 60% for Non-sponsored & 55% for Sponsored Category
Bachelor of Architecture
=> 10+2 (min. 60%) with Maths + NATA Score (min. 80)*
Bachelor of Planning
=> 10+2 (min. 55%) with Maths
=> 10+2 min
=> 10+2 (min. 50%)
=> 10+2 (min. 60%)
• Students who have completed 10+2 in regular mode only, are eligible to apply for all B Tech / B Tech + MBA /B Tech +M Tech / B Pharm programs.
• In aggregate percentage Physical Education / Fine Arts / Perfoming Arts / vocational / non written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
• Compartment cases will not be considered.
• Dual Degree - Both the degrees will be given after completing the duration of the programme. There will be no exit option
* Advance entry in degree programs only on successful completion of the Certificate / Diploma at AUUP & fulfilling other conditions, as per the Articulation Agreement between Amity University and International Universities.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program.
Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
=> Attach passport size photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
=> Attach Class X mark sheet. Scanned Class X mark sheet should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
=> Application Form will not get submitted in the absence of the required documents.
=> Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
=> Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form.
=> An Application Form number and password is generated on submission of the application form & is printed on the first page of application form in case of downloaded / purchased form. Log on to your Admission Micro site on www.amity.edu by using your form number and password. After you log on to your microsite for the first time please change the password, keep it safe and confidential. On your microsite you can :
Application fees of Rs. 1100/-
• Refundable Academic Security Deposit of Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission.
• The Fee mentioned is for the 1st semester only and will increase by approximately 5% every year. Each Academic year is of 2 semesters. Exact fee structure is available on www.amity.edu.
• The mentioned fee structure is subject to change.
• The fee for Company Sponsored would be three times the Non-sponsored fees. Relaxation in qualifying exam percentage will be given wherever applicable.
• The fees for NRI / Foreign category will be same as Sponsored fees.
UG Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
B.Tech Aerospace Engg.
B.Sc. (Hons) – Anthropology
Bachelor of Statistics
B.Sc. (Hons) - Mathematics
B.Sc. (Hons) - Physics
B.Sc. (Hons) - Chemistry
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Planning
B.Sc. (Hons) - Biotechnology
B.Sc. (Hons) - Medical Biotechnology
B.Sc. + M.Sc. - (Biotechnology) Dual Degree
B.Tech + M.Tech (Biotechnology) Dual Degree
B.Tech (Biotechnology) Evening
B.Sc. (Hons) - Biotechnology (3 Continent )
B.Sc. (Hons) - Medical Biotechnology (3 Continent)
B.Tech (Hons) - Biotechnology (3 Continent)
B.Com (Finance & Accounting)
B.Com (Finance & Investment Analysis)
B.Com (Hons) - Evening
B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)
B.A. (Film & Television Production)
B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) - Evening
Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication*
BCA + MCA (Dual Degree)
Bachelor of Interior Design
B.A. (Hons) - Economics
B.A. (Hons) - PPE (Philosophy, Politics & Economics)
B.El.Ed. (Bachelor of Elementary Education)
Diploma in Elementary Teacher Training
B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)
B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
B.Tech (Information Technology)
B.Tech (Mechanical & Automation Engg.)
B.Tech (Civil Engg.)
B.A. (Hons) - Fashion Design
B.A. (Hons) - Textile Design
B.A. (Hons) - Fashion Communication
B.A. (Hons) - Fashion Technology
B.A. (Hons) - Fashion Design (3 Continent)
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
B.A. LL.B (Hons)
BBA LL.B. (Hons)
B.Com LL.B. (Hons)
For more details please contact
Block – J2, Ground Floor
Amity University Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP)
Tel : 0120-2445252, 0120-4713600
Email : [email protected]
Leave your comments for Amity University, Noida offers UG Courses Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on