Application invited for M.Tech Embedded Systems Admission 2014 at ITM University Gurgaon.
ITM University’ course Master of Technology (M. Tech.) in Embedded System is a very comprehensive and in-line with the latest trends in the industry and academia. The courses like Embedded Systems Design, Real Time Systems and Embedded Robotics laid the foundation to understand and develop expertise in the state of the course like Advance Embedded System Design. Similarly, the courses Real world Interfacing, Digital System Design supports the future Embedded System Design professionals. The objective will certainly remain unfulfilled without an understanding and addressing of the interdisciplinary areas, so the courses like, Design and Analysis of Computer Architectures, Data Structures and in C, Data Compression and Advances in Operating System have made a part of the curriculum. The best part is it provides a unified hardware & software learning environment to upcoming professionals and imparts a high-level view of the Embedded System ecosystem. It helps them greatly in understanding the importance and an in-depth learning of the micro-level ideas in the electrical, electronics, and computer engineering domain. This M. Tech. Program will train students in taking up career in embedded system design industry, teaching in engineering institutes, and research.
* The complete M. Tech. – Embedded System Program is industry oriented and is designed in accordance with the embedded industry needs.
* The unique feature of this course is that it has practical sessions in all subjects, so that students can have good hands on various embedded system platforms and domains which will help them to reach closer to the industry requirements.
* This program will generate highly employable candidates which can meet the industry requirements in embedded system domain.
* Concept of industry based projects has been included in this program which will enable students to have live experience on the industrial projects.
* The industry oriented practical sessions and project work will also create possibility of initial placement offers through collaborative efforts.
* Courses such as and Research Seminar and Advance Embedded Systems will help students to build a strong foundation for a career in research.
* As a part of the regular curriculum, the Value Added Courses on Embedded Linux, Device Drivers and Soft Skills supports and improves the overall learning skills and professional image of a student.
Uploading of Admission Policy and Selection Procedure - 01.05.2014
Applications available online/Downloaded forms on the ITM University website www.itmindia.edu - 01.05.2014
Application Forms available at the Campus (Offline Mode)- 01.05.2014
Last date for submission of Application Forms with Processing Fee and required documents by any mode, online, offline or by post - 03.07.2014
Display of first admission cum merit list on the University website www.itmindia.edu and at the campus - 05.07.2014
Last date for payment of first semester fees for students offered admission in the first list - 14.07.2014
Last date for withdrawal of admission with refund - 17.07.2014
Last date for submission of mark sheets and result of qualifying degree with minimum eligible marks by candidates offered provisional admissions - 17.7.2014
Commencement of academic session - 28.07.2014
Admission against vacant or dropout seats, if any, based on merit on first-cum-first-served basis for seats remaining unfilled/ dropouts after the last date of withdrawal of admission. - 17.07.2014 to 25.08.2014
Last date of admission for any unfilled seats - 25.08.2014
Leave your comments for M.Tech Embedded Systems Admission 2014 at ITM University Gurgaoncomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on