M.Sc Program Admission-2013
M.Sc: Physics, Mathematics
The normal duration of the course (M.Sc) for regular full time candidates shall be 2 years
B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) with Physics as regular subject at graduation level from a recognized university/institute
M.Sc (Mathematics): B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/B.A./B.A. (Hons) with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) with Mathematics as regular subject at graduation level from a recognized university/institute
The eligible applicants will have to appear in the M.Sc entrance test on 19th May, 2012, Sunday
This test will be of 2 hours duration having 80 questions of one mark each (56 questions from Part-A and 24 questions from Part-B ) with no negative marking
M.Sc (Physics) on 19th May, 2013, Sunday, 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
M.Sc (Maths) on 19th May, 2013, Sunday, 02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.
Application form can be downloaded from university website www.ymcaust.ac.in and the filled in application forms to be submitted along with documents and demand draft of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST category) in the favour of Registrar, YMCAUST Faridabad payable at Faridabad by 07th May, 2013, 04.00 p.m.
In case candidate want to apply for more than one course, he/she must make separate application with a demand draft of Rs 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) in favour of Registrar, YMCA UST Faridabad payable at Faridabad
The duly completed application form along with all required enclosures to the Coordinator (M.Sc Admission-2013), YMCA University of Science and Technology, Sector-6, Faridabad-121006, Haryana
1. The Application Form for M.Sc. admission is given at the end of the Prospectus.
2. The duly completed Application Form alongwith all required enclosures should reach YMCA University of Science and Technology, Sector-6,
Faridabad-121006, Haryana by 07.05.2013 (04.00 PM). No application will be enter tained thereafter.
3. A candidate who furnishes particulars which are found to be false or suppresses material information, will not be considered for admission and if he/ she is admitted on such information, legal action under the law of the land, his/ her admission shall be cancelled as per University rules and all fees deposited by him/ her will stand forfeited.
4. Before accepting the admission, the candidate must also ensure that he/ she fulfills the minimum eligibility conditions. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
5. No separate call letters will be issued.
6. All the admitted candidates will be governed by the Academic Regulation and/ or Ordinance as laid down by the University.
7. In the case of any inconsistencies in the rules or any clarification thereof, the matter shall be referred to the competent authority for interpretation whose decision shall be final.
8. In case candidate want to apply for more than one course, he / she must make separate application with a DD of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ ST) in favour of “Registrar, YMC UST Faridabad” payable at Faridabad.
Availability of prospectus and application form on website www.ymcaust.ac.in: 08th April, 2013
Last date for receipt of application forms duly filled in for admission at the university: 07th May, 2013
Date of entrance test: 19th May, 2013, Sunday
Declaration of result: 22nd May, 2013
Date of counseling for admission to M.Sc: 17th July, 2013, 09.00 a.m.
Date of commencement of the session: 01st August, 2013
Date of last counseling (for vacant seats): 08th August, 2013
YMCA University of Science and Technology,
Leave your comments for YMCA University of Science and Technology Faridabad MSc Admission 2013comments powered by Disqus