Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), Delhi invites applications for admission to Ph.D Programs at its Delhi Campus.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), Delhi Ph.D Admission
- Division of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Division of Computer Engg (COE) & Division of IT
- Division of Instrumentation & Control Engg (ICE)
- Division of Manufacturing Processing & Automation Engg (MPAE)
- Division of Biotechnology
- School of Applied Sciences (SAS)
- CGPA of 7.5 (75% or equivalent) in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree
- Candidates should be have passed a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant discipline (ECE, ICE, MPAE) Securing 70% or more marks in aggregate and Masters Degree in Science or Equivalent in relevant area of Applied Sciences & Bio-Technology in accordance with Ordinance VI-B, University of Delhi (displayed on Institute website) securing 70% or more marks in aggregate
- The candidates possessing master degree with 60% or more marks that are eligible for PhD degree as per ordinance VI B of University In case the result of qualifying degree is given in CGPA/FGPA/CPI/DGPA the candidate should attach the conversion formula given by the university/institute and fill up the application form accordingly with the percentage; failing which his/her percentage will be calculated using the formula as per AICTE guideline
- 3 years
- ₹36,300 (1st Year Fees)
The application fee required to be paid during filing of the application form is tabulated below:
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||500|
- Candidates have to submit the application form on the NSUT Delhi Admission Portal.
- The students will be selected on the basis of their performance on the written test that would be conducted by NSUT.
- The willing students need to apply for the PhD admissions that will be conducted by NSUT.
- The minimum marks for qualification in the written test is 50%.
- Candidates qualifying for the written test have to appear for an interview.
- NSUT Delhi Ph. D admission will be based on the scores of written test and interview having a weightage of 70% and 30% respectively and candidates will be shortlisted accordingly.
- Shortlisted candidates have to get the documents verified and pay the fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Address: National Park, Lajpat Nagar 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone: 011 4549 4949