Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth is an autonomous organisation fully funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, New Delhi. The Vidyapeeth appoints renowned scholars and experts/practitioners in the field of Ayurveda as Gurus and runs courses under traditional method of ‘Guru Shishya Parampara’.
|Exam Name:||RAV Delhi Ayurved PG Entrance Test|
|Commonly called as:||CRAV Entrance Test|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Conducting Institute:||Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV), New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||1st week of February 2017|
|Date of Written Test||2nd week of February 2017|
Certificate of Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (CRAV) is involves training in clinical practices and Ayurvedic Pharmacy under the guidance of eminent practising Vaidyas/Scholars in different parts of the country. course duration is One year.
- BAMS (Ayurvedacharya) degree from any institution and university included in the 2nd schedule of IMCC Act-1970.
- The internship should have been completed.
- Age limit: Maximum 27 years for graduates and 32 years for Postgraduates. However, 3 years relaxation will be given for ST/SC candidates. Upper age limit will be 35 years for Government sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers working in Central/State Government.
Reservation of seats to SC, ST, OBC and Physically Challenged candidates will be implemented for a total number of vacancies available as per government policy prevalent from time to time. Central government rules on the reservation will be applicable. In the case of OBCs, the caste certificate issued by the competent authority applicable for Central government will be accepted. Reservation for government sponsored candidates (permanent medical officers) is available. Sponsored candidates will not be paid any stipend and these are supernumerary in nature. This reservation will not exceed 10% of the total number of vacancies available in that year and not more than one such student under one Guru.
- Only those candidates, who wish to undergo training under Guru Shishya Parampara, may apply.
- The study and training of the course will be specifically under “Guru Shishya Parampara” wherein the Shishyas are required to make their own arrangements for lodging & boarding etc. near the place of Gurus.
- The course is on full-time basis and Shishyas are not allowed to do any private practice, any type of business/job or any other training/course etc.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for written test or for joining the training after selection.
- The course is not recognised by CCIM. The course has been designed to enhance the knowledge of Ayurvedic graduates/postgraduates to make them better doctors/scholars.
- Before applying for admission, it should be kept clearly in mind that Vidyapeeth/Guru owns no responsibility for providing employment or to get the course recognised by CCIM.
- The local students (permanent address/present address/nativity) of 250 km or below from the place of guru will not be considered under such gurus. The students need to furnish proof of permanent and present address and nativity under self-certification. While giving a choice of gurus the students should consider this point.
- Interested candidates may fill the Application Form and attached Admit Card (Format given separately) and enclose necessary copies of documents along with a Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- (for General & OBC candidates), for SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs.1000/-, in favor of Director, Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth, payable at New Delhi. Cheque or Money Order is not accepted. Application Forms, which are incomplete/without documents, will not be accepted.
Application fee is given below.
|For General & OBC candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.1000/-|
- There will be a Written Test of 100 single response multiple choice questions (SRMCQ) from subjects of BAMS course. Each question carries one mark and the maximum marks are 100 and the duration of test will be 1 hour & 40 minutes.
- Since there is no negative marking the candidates may attempt all questions.
- Assessment of Written Test is done through OMR (computer) sheets. Invalidation of Answer Sheet due to the incomplete/incorrect filing of the answer sheet will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Please use only Blue or Black point pen to mark (darken) your answers. Pens with any other colour are not allowed. Do not use a pencil.
- In the case of equal marks of candidates for a particular guru, the age will be taken into criterion and senior will be given preference.
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority. The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth
(National Academy of Ayurveda)
Dhanvantari Bhavan, Road No.66,
Punjabi Bagh (West),
New Delhi – 110 026.
Phone: 011-25229753; 25228548;