BCECE 2014 Application Form (Online) started on January 22, 2014. Last date for registration is 17th February 2014. After successful online registration, hard copy of BCECE 2014 Online Application Form has to be sent to BCECE office with list of specified enclosures. Aspirants can check the details of BCECE 2014 Application Form Procedure given below.
BCECE 2014 Application Fees:
Rs 660 for General / OBC candidates. Rs 330 for SC, ST. Bank charges will be applied separately
BCECE 2014 Application fees has to be paid in cash at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) using the SBI Challan downloaded after successfully submitting the form.
Before proceeding to filling the form, make sure you have following items ready
- Valid e-mail ID: Valid email address is required. This email address will be used for further communications / notifications by BCECE Board.
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size: Black & White or Colored photograph in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format. File size should not exceed 400kb. Minimum Height for Photo should be 175px and width should be 150px.
- Scanned copy of your signature in Hindi and English with a black ink ball pen on white paper as a background. The format of the scanned signature should be in jpg, jpeg, png, gif format size not more than 200kb. Minimum Height for English and Hindi signature should be 50px and width should be 150px. Signature should NOT be in CAPITAL Letters.
- Six printed copies of the same passport sized Black & White / Coloured photograph which was used for scanning in second number.
Once you have the above items at ready, you can now proceed to filling online application form.
Step 1: Register
- Candidates have to register online to fill BCECE 2014 Application Form. Click here to register.
- Candidate will have to fill Course, Permanent Resident, Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Password and other details which are marked as required.
- After filling in the particulars, candidates will receive a unique BCECE 2014 Registration Number. Candidates should write down this registration number and password.
Step 2: Login & Payment Details
- Login BCECE 2014 portal with just received registration number and password.
- After login, Click on the Payment Submission Link to avail the Challan.
- SBI Challan will generate 3 copies - Board's Copy, Bank's copy and Candidate's Copy. This has to be printed
- Make cash payments at any SBI branches. Also get bank's stamp on Board and Candidate's Copy of challan after Payments.
- Candidates are advised to note the Transaction Id and the Voucher No after Payment for future reference./li>
Once you are done with bank payments, you are now ready to fill the form.
Step 3: Exam Fee Payment Details
In this step updating payment details, uploading photo and signature., and submission of BCECE 2014 Online Application form
- You should login and enter the Bank Transaction ID and other details.
- You must fill the Part B of the BCECE 2014 Application Form.
- You should upload recent passport size photograph and signature (Hindi and English) as specified above.
Caution: Editing is not allowed once form is submitted. So double-check the details before submitting it.
Step 4: Hard Copy submission
- After completing Step 3, a page will be generated containing Print Part A and Print Part B. You need to print this
- Candidates must affix one passport size photo each in the printout of the BCECE 2014 Online application Form for PART A and PART B in the specified space.
- Candidates must use identical colour photos as the one uploaded in the Online BCECE 2014 Application Form.
- Candidates must also sign in Hindi and English at the designated places in the printout of the BCECE 2014
- They must attach the Board's Copy of the SBI Challan (paid and stamped by the bank).
- The Printout of the BCECE 2014 Online Application Form along with the SBI Bank Challan and specified enclosures must be sent in a white envelope of size 12" x 6.5"
- Candidates must superscribe the envelope with "Application for BCECE - 2014". They must also mention the BCECE 2014 Registration No and the Group - PCM on the envelope.
The hard copy of Application should be sent to:
Controller of Examination,
I.A.S Association Building
Near Patna Airport, P O - B.V. College
Patna - 800014