Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) for selection of candidates for admission in various technical/professional courses.
Candidates can get the full details of APJEE Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Counselling, Cut off marks Important Dates and much more on this post. APJEE 2017 is the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Degree (PCB) and Diploma courses. APJEE 2017 is conducted by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) for the admission to Degree (PCB) and Diploma courses. Candidates who are interested in various technical & professional courses must appear for APJEE 2017. Candidates will be given admission based on their result in APJEE 2017. Candidates can check all the details of APJEE 2017 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page.
|Exam Name:||Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Institute:||Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE)|
|Commonly called as:||APJEE|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Availability of APJEE 2017 Application Form||3rd week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit application form of APJEE 2017||3rd week of April 2017|
|Availability of APJEE 2017 Admit Card from||1st week of May 2017 Onwards|
|Availability of APJEE 2017 Admit Card from (for MBBS & BDS)||4th week of May 2017 (04:00 PM)|
|Date of Examination (for other courses except MBBS & BDS)||4th week of May 2017|
|Date of Examination (for MBBS & BDS)||2nd week of Jun 2017|
- The children of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (APST), children of Non-APST employees of the State Government, Central Government & central public undertakings serving in Arunachal Pradesh and all others residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3 years or more and who have appeared/passed Class X/XII from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear the APJEE.
The minimum academic qualifications for appearing the APJEE in the various courses was as follows.
For Diploma Courses :
Passed or Appeared Class X or equivalent from a Govt. recognised Board.
For Degree Courses :
- Passed or Appeared Class XII or equivalent examination in science stream(Biology group) from a Govt. recognised Board/University.
The age limit for appearing the APJEE in the various courses was as follows.
For Diploma Courses: 15 to 18 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
For Degree Courses: 17 to 21 years as on the date of admission in the particular institution to which the candidate may be nominated.
However, the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 (three) years.
- All the APST candidates which also includes children of IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST
- Children of Non-APST State Government employees.
- Children of employees of All India Services/ Central Government organisation & Central Public Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh.
- All others, not included in any of the above categories with the condition that the candidate should have appeared/passed Class X/XII or
equivalent from any of the schools within Arunachal Pradesh and his/her parent(s) should have been residing in Arunachal Pradesh for the last 3(three) years of more. Both the criteria should be fulfilled.
|Category & Banking Mode||Application Fee|
|APST - Net banking||500/-|
|Non APST - Net banking||700/-|
|APST - Debit / credit card||500/-|
|Non APST - Debit / credit card||700/-|
The following items should require completing the online application form and applicant should keep ready.
- A valid Mobile number and email address for receiving notification regarding the examination.
- Scanned copy of Photograph in the .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Scanned copy of Signature in the .jpg format not exceeding 25 KB.
- Net banking / Debit / Credit Card details.
Steps to fill the application form are given below. These steps will give you an idea of how the APJEE application form is usually submitted.
- After filling the requisite information you must upload scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per instruction was given. The photograph must be clear to the eyes and recognisable in the colour format with the date of taking the photograph (taken on or after 01 Oct 2015). The photograph and signature must be in .jpg format and of size not exceeding the maximum limit.
- Review and check all the data you have entered before clicking the Final Submit button. Once the candidate submits the form, no changes can be made in the application. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained under any circumstances.
After filling up the form candidates will be asked to choose the payment mode. Payment can be made online using Debit Card / Credit Card (Maestro/Master/Visa) / Net banking.
- Complete the application process by clicking on the Final Submit button.
- Please check that a unique registration no. has been generated and a Registration Confirmation Page is displayed after the final submission.
- Please print and keep the Registration Confirmation page for future reference and correspondence.
- You shall receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email id when your Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website. Please visit the website www.apjee.in for downloading Admit Card of APJEE 2017 as per the schedule.
Instructions to fill APJEE Application Form 2017
Date of availability of application form and mode to submit has been elaborated here as well as the procedure to obtain the form and other details of APJEE application form 2017. Given below are some highlights of how to apply for APJEE.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Candidates are strictly advised NOT to use the back button or refresh the page during the form filling process.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due date of filling up of form.
- Candidates are to be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting an option from the drop down menu such as Category, Gender, Date of Birth etc.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- The selection of the candidates is purely provisional. All selected candidates will have to produce their original mark sheets / grade cards /pass certificates at the time of counselling. Otherwise, they will not be considered for allotment of seats.
- Online Application can be submitted within the window provided only.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Continue Online Form Submission Button to proceed with the submission of application.
- During the online form fill up process provide all information mentioned in the form and click on Continue to continue the form fill up the process.
- If you are not ready to continue you can save the information already entered by clicking on the Save Button. You can resume to fill up rest of the details in the form at a later time within the due date for filling up the form.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified. Also, any discrepancy in the information submitted will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- Please note that the candidates may apply for more than one exam i.e. both Diploma and Degree (PCB only) if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. In this case, however, they need to submit the application form separately for each exam with requisite information and fee.
- The candidates must note that fee paid is not refundable and it cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- A candidate should submit only one application for either of the examination. Submission of multiple applications may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Examination on the scheduled and notified dates shall be conducted at the various centres at Itanagar, Naharlagun and Nirjuli.
The syllabi of the various courses are as follows.
- Diploma CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes IX and X.
- Degree CBSE prescribed syllabus for Classes Xi and XII.
The duration of APJEE 2016 examination and distribution of marks will be as follows:
For Diploma Courses
|Subjects||Duration of Examination||Max. Marks|
|Mathematics and Science||2 hours||600|
For Degree Courses: PCB Group
|Subjects||Duration of Examination||Max. Marks|
|Physics. Chemistry and Biology||3 hours||600|
- The question papers of the APJEE will be in English only.
- All questions will be of Objective Type with multiple-choice answers.
- Each question will carry four (4) marks for a correct response.
- Negative marking – For each incorrect response to a question, one (1) mark will be deducted. There shall be no deduction for the un-attempted question.
- Dispatch and download of APJEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 are available to download from the date specified by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE). Candidates who have submitted their application form of APJEE 2017 by the last date, can download their admit cards online at www.apdhte.nic.in.
- The candidate should also download hall ticket from University official website.
- The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
- The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the APDHTE website after publication of results.
APJEE Counselling 2017 shall be done after the declaration of result for various courses. Counselling for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination 2017 is being conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council For Technical Education (APDHTE), Itanagar. Candidates who have qualified in the APJEE 2017 exam, can check the details of APJEE counselling 2017 and nomination below on this page.
Details of APJEE Counselling and Nomination of candidates
- The dates regarding the counselling, selection and nomination of candidates shall be made available on the official website of the Directorate i.e. www.apdhte.nic.in and shall also be published in the local dailies of the State.
- The date of Counseling for allotment of seats shall be finalised only on receipt of allotment of seats from the Government of India.
- Allotment of the seat will be made strictly on the basis of merit list of APJEE.
- Preference of candidates shall be considered subject to availability of seats in the particular discipline as per his/her Merit position. No candidate, whosoever can, as a matter of right, ask for the particular discipline or particular college/institution.
- Choice of Course/disciplines indicated in the Application Form will be considered as Final and shall not be allowed to be changed at a later stage unless Open Counseling is held.
- If any candidate, after an issue of the nomination order, does not join or continue in the Institution and does not complete the prescribed course without sufficient reason, he/she will not be eligible for appearing the subsequent JEEs.
- A candidate should immediately surrender his/her seat allotted on the basis of his/her performance in the APJEE if he/she does not desire to undergo the course whatsoever the reason may be.
Documents required during APJEE Counselling 2017
- At the time of counselling, the candidates will have to produce the following documents to be eligible for allotment of seats.
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate (ST Certificate for Cat.-I, Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2017 for Cat.-II).
- Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents, (in original along with 03 (Three) sets of photocopies of these documents attested by a Gazetted Officer) ready for submission at the time of obtaining Nomination Letter.
The following institutions located in the State of Arunachal Pradesh where candidates of the APJEE may be nominated:
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat
- College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat
- North East Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Itanagar
- Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Polytechnic, Itanagar
- Govt. Polytechnic, Dirang
- Govt. Polytechnic, Laying
- Govt. Polytechnic, Pasighat
- Govt. Polytechnic, Ring
- Govt. Polytechnic, Namsai
- Tomi Polytechnic College, Basar
Office of Directorate of Higher & Technical Education
View Directorate of Higher & Technical Education in a larger map
Department of Education
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
City-Itanagar, Pin-791111, State-Arunachal Pradesh
Phone No. 0360-2214416, Fax No. 0360-2211717