Yenepoya University, Mangalore invites applications for admissions to Yenepoya University Under Graduate Entrance Test (YUUGET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
YUUGET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MBBS & BDS programs at Yenepoya University, Mangalore
Yenepoya University Under Graduate Entrance Test (YUUGET) is conducted by Yenepoya University, Mangalore
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programs
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed in second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by State/Central Government, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English subject and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the Results are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Yenepoya University, Mangalore: Click here to download application form
- Applications are also available at the Administrative Office of Yenepoya University.
- Duly filled in applications (with both the copies of TAT) along with a DD of Rs.1,000/- in favour of Yenepoya University payable at Mangaluru, towards Entrance Test Fee (non refundable), may be sent to: Registrar, Yenepoya University, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangaluru – 575018.
Application fee is 1000/- only
YUUGET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Phone: +91 824 2206000
Fax: +91 824 2204667
Leave your comments for Yenepoya University Under Graduate Entrance Test (YUUGET) 2016 Notification and Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus