XLRI, Jamshedpur invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate Program for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Post Graduate Program for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP-CEM) admission is conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should Graduates from any recognized University 2 years of work experience in related field after completion of graduation
- Although no age bar has been stipulated, it is expected that the candidates applying for PGP-CEM are physically and mentally fit to go through the rigour of a typical XLRI program
- Eligible applicants will be subject to a process of Personal Interview and, if necessary, Group Discussion for final selection of candidates for admission into the Program
- Being called for Personal Interview and Group Discussions etc., will not necessarily entitle a candidate to admission into the Program
- For 50% of seats will be reserved for candidates from Jharkhand. For this category of candidates, reservation norms stipulated by the Government will apply
- Following are the general instructions for online registration for admission into the PGP-CEM 2016-17 of XLRI, Jamshedpur
- To register for online application, the candidates are to visit the website www.xlri.ac.in/edc and click on apply for registration
- For Online Registration for admission into PGP-CEM 2016-17, candidates are required to click on Apply for Registration. On completion of online registration, a login ID (called CEM ID) will be generated. This ID along with the Password need to be preserved by the candidates carefully.
- Admission Registration Fee of Rs.750/- only is required to be paid by a Demand Draft (DD) for the aforesaid amount drawn on any scheduled Bank in favour of "XLRI, Jamshedpur" payable at "Jamshedpur" or by online transfer as per
- Program Fee has been fixed at Rs 70,000/-, along with a sum of Rs 15,000 for books & other reading materials, will be payable in two equal installments
- Hostel fees including board charges are expected to be around Rs 52,000 for the entire period general price level)
PGPCEM Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Limited scholarships may be available for meritorious the SC/ST candidates based on criteria decided by the Institute
For more details please contact
XLRI Jamshedpur, Xavier School of Management
XLRI, CH Area (East),
Leave your comments for XLRI Jamshedpur announces PGPCEM Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on