West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata invites applications for admissions to West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA (WB JECA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
WB JECA is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in West Bengal colleges.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA (WB JECA) admission is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- For admission in to University, University departments and government colleges, the candidate must be domicile of West Bengal
- Age: There is no age restriction
- Only those candidates will be treated as domicile of West Bengal who are either, a) Residing in West Bengal continuously at least for last 10 years as on 31st December 2016 (or); ((b) Whose parents is/are permanent residents of West Bengal having permanent address within the State of West Bengal
- Various institutions that offers the three years MCA Course in the State of West Bengal
Application form can be downloaded from official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata: www.wbjeeb.in
Candidate needs to visit the portal and follow the links
- Candidate has to input name, date of birth, gender, e-mail id and mobile number and password. Candidate must take utmost care to give these inputs. If mistakes are committed there is no chance of correction. The given mobile number and e-mail id will be used for all further communication
At the end of this step the candidate may opt to logout or continue to next step. For further log in, candidate has to use his/her application number, date of birth and password.
Step-2 Application Form
In this step the candidate has to enter his/her personal and academic information and also two choices of examination centre. The fields mark with (*) are mandatory fields, i.e. mandatory to be filled in
Step-3 Image Upload
At this step the candidate has to upload scanned copies of his/her photograph, signature, LTI and Admit Card/Mark sheet of 10th standard as age proof
Step-4 Payment and Confirmation
The candidate will be directed to the page of fee payment and will have following two options:
a) Payment by Debit/Credit Card: Candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the fee of Rs.600/- + service charges and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”
b) Payment by Allahabad Bank Challan: Candidate has to select ‘Offline payment mode’ to deposit the fee. As soon as he/she selects the option, ‘e-challan’ will be generated containing specific details of the candidate along with amount Rs.600 + bank’s service charges to be paid
The candidate has to take a printout of the same and logout. He/she has to take it to any branch of Allahabad Bank for making payment.
WB JECA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB), Kolkata
The Office of the Board functions from AQ-13/1,
Sector V, Salt Lake City,
Tel. No.: (033) 23671159/1198,
Email: [email protected],
The test will be Online and consist of two papers namely,
a) Mathematics (100 Marks), two hours and
b) Aptitude test (100 marks), one hour
All questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Each question will have four answer options of which only one is correct
Correct response will fetch full marks allotted to the question. No response will fetch zero mark. One fourth (1/4) of the full mark will be deducted for incorrect. The questions will be English only
Leave your comments for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA (WB JECA) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus