West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata invites applications for admissions to PB BSc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
PB BSc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing is conducted by West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata.
- M.Sc Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Citizens of India who have obtained the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for the respective courses. In-service candidates of Government of West Bengal have to study carefully ‘The West Bengal Nursing Personnel (Placement on Trainee Reserve) Rules 2009’ (annexed at the end) before applying.
- She has to be sure whether she is eligible for the facilities provided by such Rules. Mere getting qualifying marks will not make eligible for entry for an in-service candidate.
For M.Sc Nursing Program
- Candidate should be B.Sc degree in Nursing/B.Sc (Hons) degree in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc (Hons) with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the above exams from any Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Candidate must have minimum one-year of working experience by 30th June 2016 after passing Basic B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc (Hons) Nursing
- For candidates with Post Basic B.Sc Degree minimum one year of working experience is required prior or after obtaining the degree of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. Candidates who have acquired degree of B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing through Distance Education are not eligible
- Two years of working, experience is required for such candidates who obtained their degree through Distance Education
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Program
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination (those who have passed 10+1 before 1978 are also eligible to apply).
- Candidate must have passed GNM examination and obtained GNM certificate/RNRM certificate registered by the State Nursing Council of any State of India.
- Application must be complete in all respect. All application are to be submitted online as per guidelines first then two more pages will come with an Acknowledgement number, which will be submitted to the WBUHS with required documents by post.
- The Print-copy of the application as per Section 3 in the preceding pages along with particulars of on-line or off-line payment will be submitted personally at the office of Controller of Exam of the University or by speed-post in the address of "Controller of Exams, The West Bengal University of Health Sciences, DD-36, Salt Lake, Sector-1, Kolkata-700064"
The application for M.Sc Nursing - Rs.3000/- and Post Basic B.Sc Nursing - Rs.2000/-
PB BSc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata
WBUHS, DD - 36,
Sector - I, Salt Lake,
Leave your comments for West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), Kolkata announces PB BSc Nursing & M.Sc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on