Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
The west Bengal joint Entrance Examinations Board was formed as west Bengal Board of Examination for Admission to Engineering Degree Colleges in the year 1962, born out of a concept of holding a common admission test for the Engineering colleges of the State of West Bengal. The basic purpose was to select candidates for consideration for admission to the State Colleges on the basis of the results of a single competitive examination, which would also lead to saving of time, energy and expenditure on the part of the candidates in appearing at number of entrance tests.
Candidates can get the full details of WB JEE Exam 2020 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||West Bengal joint Entrance Examinations Engineering|
|Conducting Institute:||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Commonly called as:||WB JEE|
|Exam Level:||State Level|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Online application with payment of fees:||18/10/2019 (Friday) to 13/11/2019 (Wednesday)|
|Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page:||14/11/2019 (Thursday) to 16/11/2019 (Saturday)|
|Publication of Downloadable Admit Card :||27/01/2020 (Monday) (tentative)|
|Date of WBJEE 2020 Examination||02/02/2020 (Sunday)|
|Publication of Results||August 7, 2020|
We are providing below the WBJEE 2020 application fee details based on the course you are applying for:
|Name of the courses||Application fees|
- Candidates have to fill up the application form online.
- Candidates will require filling their personal details.
- Candidates will need to choose a password and a security question and answer.
- After the successful submission of the application form, an application no. will be generated for the candidates’ future reference.
- After the application no. is generated and the password is chosen, the next step will be to upload the required documents and images.
- Candidates will require uploading images of their recent coloured passport size photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, and other applicable documents.
- After uploading the required documents and images, candidates will need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee of Rs 500 (plus bank’s service charge) either through debit/ credit card or through Allahabad bank Challan.
- After paying the fee, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Candidates must ensure to print the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
Question Paper Category Details
|Subject||Q Category 1||Q Category 2||Q Category 3||Total No Questions||Total Marks|
|Biological Sciences||80*1 Mark||25*2 Marks||10*2 Marks||115||150|
|Physics + Chemistry||30*1 Marks + 30*1 Marks||5*2 Marks +5*2 Marks||5*2 Marks +5*2 Marks||40+40||50+50=100|
|Mathematics||50*1 Mark||15*2 Mark||10*2 Marks||75||100|
Marking Scheme for Question Category 1
Marking Scheme for Question Category 2
Marking Scheme for Question Category 3
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
WBJEE 2020 official notification has announced and according to that WBJEE 2020 result will be published in August 7, 2020.
AQ-13/1, Sector – V
Salt Lake City
Phones : (+91) (033) 23671198
Fax : (+91) (033) 23671149
Emails : [email protected] , [email protected]
Website : https://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeecms/public/home.aspx
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!