Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur invites applications for admissions to M.Sc Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Sc Programmes is conducted by Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur.
Two-year full time
M.Sc (Physics): 20 Seats [OC-10, OB-05, SC-03 & ST-02]
M.Sc (Chemistry): 20 Seats [OC-10, OB-06, SC-03 & ST-01]
M.Sc (Mathematics): 20 Seats [OC-10, OB-05, SC-03, ST-01 & OC-PwD-01]
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The admissions for the M.Sc Programs for the Academic Year 2016 will be through Centralized Counseling for M.Sc Admissions (CCMN-2016) based on the IIT-JAM Score
- B.Sc/Bachelors degree with minimum 55% marks aggregate or equivalent grade (50% in case of candidates from reserved category) with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as one of the main subject to be eligible for the respective course
Requirement for Admission:
Candidate should satisfy the following criterion:
- Candidates must have Physics at B.Sc/Bachelor degree level in all the three years along with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- Candidates must have Chemistry at B.Sc/Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination
- Candidates must have Mathematics at B.Sc/Bachelor degree Level in all the three years and any other combination
Candidate appearing in the final year of B.Sc degree may also apply. Such candidate, if selected for admission, should produce an authentication letter from the competent authority stating that his/ her result is awaited
However, the candidate will have to submit the mark sheet of the final year of B.Sc degree by 30th September 2016 failing which his/her admission stands cancelled
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur: www.ccmn.in
Candidates have to downlaod application form and send the duly filled application form with a DD of Rs.300/- (general category and OBC)/Rs.150/- (SC/ST) to the Institute
M.Sc Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur
Email [email protected]
Leave your comments for VNIT Nagpur invites applications for MSc Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on