Vidyasagar University, Midnapore invites applications for admissions to B.Ed Course for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Ed Course is conducted by Vidyasagar University, Midnapore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates (both Fresher & Deputed) with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree, for SC/ST/PH Category 45% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Commerce having two subjects at the degree level of the available method subjects (Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Life Science, Physical Science, Work Education, Education) taught in the colleges are eligible
- Candidates with 55% marks in BE/B.Tech in UG level (for SC/ST/PH Category 50% marks in BE/B.Tech) are also eligible
- Fresher candidates be within 38 years of age as on 30th June 2016 and Deputed teachers teaching for Class IX onwards in W.B. Govt.-aided institution having at least one year teaching experience as on 30th June 2016
- Online Applicant Registration will start from 20th April 2016 and will close on 02nd May 2016 in the portal http://bed.vidyasagar.ac.in
- Application Fees of Rs.280/- (excluding Bank Charges) may be paid through Online Debit/Credit card/Netbanking etc. Computer Generated
Filled-in-Application Form along with the Computer Generated Fees Receipt for Online Payment and attested copies of testimonials is to be sent by Post to "the Convener, Central Selection Committee for B.Ed Admission, Vidyasagar University, PO-Vidyasagar University, Midnapore-721102" (West Bengal) No Form will be received by post
Application Fees of Rs.280/-
B.Ed Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Vidyasagar University (VU), Midnapore
Email [email protected]
Leave your comments for Vidyasagar University Midnapore BEd Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on