Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Technology Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Technology Programmes admission is conducted by Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai.
PhD (Technology) Programme in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must have obtained Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in technology or engineering in relevant disciplines with minimum 60% marks (55% marks in case of reserved category) in either of the two or a CPI/CGPA of 6.75 or above on a 10 point scale (CPI/CGPA of 6.25 or above on a 10 point scale in case of reserved category)
- A candidate from a research organization or industry is considered eligible for registration for the degree of Ph D provided that the candidate satisfies the following:
- Having obtained Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in technology or engineering in relevant disciplines
- Having THREE years technical/industrial experience in the field of interest
- Having visibility/acceptability of his/her work by way of paper presentations in reputed conferences, peer reviewed journals and/or research project completion in the field of interest
- Having sponsorship from the parent organiszation. (Candidate shall submit a sponsorship letter from the parent organiszation in the prescribed format)
Completed applications along with necessary application FEES and copies of supporting documents (Refer Annexure-1) should be forwarded to "The Director, VJTI, H. R. Mahajani, Marg, Matunga, Mumbai-400019" super-scribing the envelop with "Application for PhD admission-2016" to reach the office on or before 30th June 2016 (05:00 pm).
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Mumbai: www.vjti.ac.in
Application processing fee of Rs.500/- for General candidates and Rs.300/- for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Ph.D Technology Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Mumbai
HR Mahajani Marg,
The test will consist of one paper of 100 marks in the relevant discipline
Pattern of Question Paper:
The question paper will consist of three sections
Section I: Objectives (40 marks)
Section II: Short answers (30 marks)
Section III: Long answers (30 marks)
Leave your comments for Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute announces PhD Technology Programmes 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on