Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
|Online Application Form||Last week of May 2017 to Second week of June 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||Second week of June 2017|
|Admit Card Generation||Third week of June 2017|
|Dates of Examination||Fourth week of June 2017|
|Display of Answer Key on University Website||Last week June 2017|
|Last date of submission of Grievances||First week of July 2017 (till 4.30 P.M.)|
|Display of Revised Answer Key on University Website (if required )||First week of July 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of July 2017|
- Only appearance in University of Rajasthan Entrance Test (URATPG) will NOT ensure admission to a programme of study in the University.
- Each candidate shall ensure that he/she fulfils the Eligibility Criteria and that the particulars furnished in the Admission Form are complete and correct in all respects. For the eligibility in a particular Department, the candidates are required to refer for the University Prospectus.
- In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if already admitted, shall be liable to be forfeited the benefits accrued thereon, from besides rustication from the University.
- Master Of Arts (MA)
- Master Of Commerce (MCom)
- Master Of Science (MSc)
- Master of Cost Control & Accounts
- Master of Library & Information Science
- Master of Performing Arts (Vocal)/(Instrumental-Sitar)
- Master of Arts in Music (Vocal)/(Instrumental-Sitar)
- L.L.M (Master of Laws)
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of International Business
- Master of Visual Arts (MVA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- P. G. Diploma in Jain Studies & Archaeology
- P.G. Diploma in European Studies
- P.G. Diploma in Banking and Finance
- P.G. Diploma in Cooperation
- P.G. Diploma in Project Planning & Infrastructure Management
- P.G. Diploma in Management of Small Scale and Agro Industries
- P.G. Diploma in Development and Investment Banking
- P.G. Diploma in Financial Analysis and Control
- P.G. Diploma in Dramatics
- P.G. Diploma in Criminology Law
- P.G. Diploma in Labour Law Law
- P.G. Diploma in Taxation Law
- P.G. Diploma in Indian Culture History
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Law Law
- P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing Geography
- P.G. Diploma in Energy Studies Physics/ Chemistry
- P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies
(i) Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit
of the qualifying Examination. However, admissions in all the PG Programmes being run under the faculty of Law shall be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in URATPG - 2017 examination only.
(ii) Admission to different streams of Faculty of Fine Arts will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the Test URATPG 2017 + 30% (Marks in
qualifying exam) + 30 Marks in the Practical Exam (to be conducted by the Department).
(iii) The process of admission to PG Departments shall be carried out in the following two steps:
(i) The Candidate is required to go to the University website www.uniraj.ac.in to obtain a Payment Invoice and Challan No. for
(ii) After obtaining the Payment Invoice and Challan No., the candidate is required to visit the E-Mitra to pay the requisite fee.
(iii) The candidate can apply for appearing in the Entrance Test of the maximum of 5 (five) test subjects in a single form.
(iv) After depositing the requisite fee at E-Mitra the candidate will get a 16 digit Token No. from E-Mitra.
(v) With the Challan No. and Token No. so obtained the candidate will fill the online Application Form on the University website
www.uniraj.ac.in and submit the form online.
(vi) The applicants are not required to deposit the hard copy of the online application form. However, they are advised to keep the hard
copy of the online application for their own reference.
(vii) URATPG-2017 shall be held for the admission to following subjects :-
|Urdu||ABST||Business Administration||EAFM||Library & Information Science|
|Dramatics||Drawing & Painting||Visual Arts : Applied Arts||Visual Arts : Painting||Visual Arts : Sculpture|
|Computer Application||Geography||Geology||Home Science||Mathematics|
|Economics||History||Political Science||Public Administration||Sociology|
Only the appearance in the University of Rajasthan Entrance Test (URATPG - 2017) will not ensure admission to a programme of study in the University.
|Option for No. of Subject||General and Other Category||SC/ST Category|
|Opting for one subject||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 400/-|
|Opting for two subjects||Rs.700/-||Rs. 550/-|
|Opting for three subjects||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|Opting for four subjects||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 850/-|
|Opting for five subjects||Rs. 1300/-||Rs. 1100/-|
In addition, there will be E-Mitra service charges @ Rs. 5 /- per transaction.
The entrance test shall have 70 objective type questions carrying one (1) mark each for each subject/programme : 60 questions of the concerned subject/programme within the notified syllabus (which is available on the website of the University for all under graduate subjects/ programme) and 10 questions on General Awareness (including General Knowledge, Mental Ability & Basic English). The duration for each paper shall be 75 minutes (i.e.one hourand fifteen minutes).
Centre for Rajasthan Studies
Maharana Pratap Bhawan
University of Rajasthan,
Jaipur – 302004