Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
University of Mysore Post Graduate Entrance Examination (UOM PGEE) Compulsory for all Post Graduate Degree courses for all candidates except for Foreign Nationals with Foreign Degree. Candidates have to apply and appear for entrance exam separately for separate courses, except M.B.A., M.C.A., M.Tech (CCT) and M.Tech (CST) for which candidates have to contact Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). Details on Entrance Examination and also on the procedure of admission are an available website.
University of Mysore (UOM) has invites applications online, through its online admissions portal from eligible candidates for various Post Graduate programmes in Arts, Commerce, Law, Education and Science. The University will select students through a written test, UOM will centrally process PG admissions for PG programs through this online portal for its four campuses at Manasagangothri, Mandya, Hassan and Chamarajanagar and for PG programs of affiliated colleges. The application fee can now be paid online. The application for PG entrance examination can also be submitted online through the PG Admissions Portal.
Entrance Examination will be conducted for admission to all P.G.Programms. Admission shall be made on the basis of the merit list prepared by taking into consideration 50% of the aggregate marks obtained in the relevant subjects at qualifying Degree Examination (all three years), and 50% of marks obtained in the Entrance Examination.
|Exam Name:||University of Mysore Post Graduate Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Institute:||University of Mysore|
|Commonly called as:||UOM PGEE|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Comman Entrance Exam|
|Online Portal will be opened from||3rd week of June 2017|
|Last date for filing the application for entrance examination||Last week of June 2017|
|UOM PGEE Exam Date||2nd week of July 2017|
|Declaration of UOM PGEE 2017 Results||1st week of August 2017|
POST GRADUATE COURSES
Master of Arts (M.A)
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Master of Science (M.Sc)
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc)
Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Education (M.Ed)
Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
Master of Laws (LLM)
B.A L.L.B – 5-year integrated course
B.Com L.L.B – 5-year integrated course
PG Diploma Courses
- Students should have passed Bachelor Degree in relevant subject from recognised university.
- There is no upper age limit to apply PG exam.
- Mysore University PG Application Form 2017 for Entrance Exam is available on the official website of University of Mysore (UoM).
- Candidates applying for the Various PG courses in Arts, Science & Technology, Commerce & Management, Education and Law at University of Mysore (UoM) are required to apply for the Post Graduate Entrance Examination through the UoM website at www.uni-mysore.ac.in. No other Means/Mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid E-mail and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. This E-Mail and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. UoM will send important information and communication with regard to your application and examination on this registered E-Mail/ Mobile number, only.
- Please enter your Name exactly as it appears in your 10th Std Marksheet.
- Please note that after the final submission all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Courses/Subject(s) Applied, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID etc. will be considered as Final and NO further modifications will be allowed/entertained.
- After successful registration, you will receive your unique PGEE ID and Password on your registered Email and/or Mobile Number which should be used by you to complete your Online Application. Subsequent to receipt of your PGEE ID and Password, you will not be able to edit the Name, Email Id and Mobile Number in the Online Application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Step 1: Candidates are first required to go to the UoM website http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/ and click on the link “Online Application for Post Graduate Entrance Examination ”
Step 2: You will be directed to the “Main Page” of the Post Graduate Entrance Examination. Make a note of the Important Dates and Eligibility Criteria.
Step 3: If you are a first-time user, you will have to first register by clicking on the link provided for the Registration. Complete your Registration by filling in your Name, Email id and Mobile number, correctly. On successful Registration, you will receive your PGEE ID and Password on your registered Email and/or on your Mobile No.
Step 4: If you have received your PGEE ID and Password, then Login from the “Main Page” of the Post Graduate Entrance Examination – 2017 by using the PGEE ID and Password received by you. After, logging in with your PGEE ID and Password, you can:
- Fill your (a) Personal Details (b) UG Degree details (c) Examination Details and (d) Declaration & Submission of the Online Application Form. You will also require uploading your recent photograph, signature and disability certificate (if applicable) as JPEG files.
Step 5: The payment of the corresponding fee shall also be ON-LINE / E-Payment only with SBI or SBM.
Step 6: After filling in all your mandatory details, click on “Preview Application” to view your filled application and verify the details entered by you.
This is also one last chance for you to edit the information in your application except you will not be able to edit your Name, Email and Mobile Number. Click on the “Submit” button to save all the details entered in your application.
Step 7: On the “Main Page” of “Post Graduate Entrance Examination - 2017”, log in using the PGEE ID and Password which you received on your E-Mail/Mobile and take a printout of your submitted application. Keep a copy of the submitted application for your reference and safe keep. You will need to carry this copy during counselling.
For every entrance examinationa candidate wishes to appear for, the Entrance Examination fee is Rs.350/ - per examination (for all category candidates)
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download of UOM PGEE Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
University of Mysore
Mysore - 570006
Phone No : 0821-2419553 / 489