The university of Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Distance Education PG Diploma Courses for the academic year 2016 - 17.
Distance Education PG Diploma Courses is conducted by the University of Hyderabad. Applications are invited from eligible graduate candidates for admission to the following Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes of one-year duration offered through Distance Education mode for the year 2016
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (PGDPM)
2. Post Graduate Diploma Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
3. PG Diploma in Cyber Laws and Intellectual Property Rights (PGDCL and IPR)
4. PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
5. PG Diploma in Communicative English (PGDCE)
6. PG Diploma in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science (PGDCJ and FS)
7. PG Diploma in Governance (PGDG)
8. PG Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
9. PG Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi (PGDTSH)
10. PG Diploma in Telecommunications (PGDTC)
11 .Post-Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management (PGDCAQM)
12. PG Diploma in Medicinal Botany (PGDMB)
13. PG Diploma in Technology Management in Agriculture (PGD-TMA)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Any graduate from a recognized university
=> Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit. The marks obtained by the applicants in their graduate exam (i.e., BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Lib.Sc/BE/ B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA) is the basis on which the merit list for admission is prepared for all courses
PG Diploma Courses is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> Prospectus-Cum-Application can be obtained from the office of the Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning, Golden Threshold, Nampally, Hyderabad on payment of Rs.350/- cash (including registration fee)
=> Further, application can also be downloaded from the university website www.uohyd.ernet.in and the filled in application along with a demand draft for Rs.300/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad towards registration fee may be sent to the Assistant Registrar, CDVL Golden Threshold, Abids, Nampally Station Road, Hyderabad-500001
Application Fee is 350/- only.
PG Diploma Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
University of Hyderabad
Centre for Distance and Virtual Learning,
Golden Threshold Building,
Nampally Station Road,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for University of Hyderabad announces Distance Education PG Diploma Courses Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on