University of Gour Banga, Malda invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is conducted by University of Gour Banga, Malda.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Both Fresher and Deputed Candidates with at least 50% Marks in the Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree are eligible to apply
- In case of Bachelor Degree with Honours, 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree means 50% marks in aggregate of Honours Subject + Pass Subjects (5% relaxation for SC & ST candidates)
- Maximum 38 years (as on 30th June 2016) of age for the Fresher Category and for Deputed Teachers from any West Bengal Govt./Govt. Aided/Govt. Sponsored institution having at least one year teaching experience as on 30th June 2016 will be considered (Service confirmation is the eligibility criteria for the Deputed Candidates)
- Candidates pursuing any other Course of Studies/Job/Full-time Research Work will not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously
All the Annual charges along with the tuition fees are to be paid at a time at the time of admission. For any information regarding Admission Fees and other charges, students should contact the University office
- Self-Financing Colleges: Rs.140000/- + Rs.5000/- as refundable caution money
- Break-up of Fee Structure for Self-Financing B.Ed Colleges:
1st Year - Admission/Tuition Fees: Rs.70000/-
2nd Year - Admission/Tuition Fees: Rs.70000/-
Application Fees :- Rs.700/- + Rs.40/- for Offline Mode, who will deposit fees at the UBI Branches through Challan OR Online Mode, who will pay the fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc will pay extra processing charges
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Experience (Length of Continuous Service). Only the untrained in-service teachers, teaching classes IX-XII in Govt. aided institutions will be treated as eligible
- election of fresher candidates will be made on calculation of score marks on the basis of their academic qualification as per G.O
Physically Handicapped Candidates:
- Selection of Candidates belonging to PH category will be on the basis of (a) Percentage of disability (40%) for threshold criteria and (b) score/marks marks according to their qualification as per G.O. of D.P.I
For more details please contact
University of Gour Banga, Mokdumpur
Leave your comments for University of Gour Banga announces BEd Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on