University of Calicut invites applications for admissions to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is conducted by University of Calicut
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have passed any bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with Computer science/Computer application/Mathematics/Statistics/ Engineering and Technology as one of the main or subsidiary subjects with at least 50 % or equivalent CGPA aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% mark shall be given to SEBC and PH candidates. SC/ST candidates need to get only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- A fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT e-chalan/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan). Please click the link "fee remittance" in the Admission Website (www.cuonline.ac.in) or the link "Instant Web Payment System" in the Official Website of the University (www.universityofcalicut.info) for remitting fee. Choose the purpose "Application and entrance examination fee for MCA Admission 2016" while processing the challan.
- Apply online (from 20.04.2016 to 16.05.2016) through the website www.cuonline.ac.in. Click on the link "MCA Entrance 2016". Enter challan number and Pass word and go ahead for completing the registration process.
- The candidates shall send a print out of the application and the e-chalan receipt; (SC/ST candidates shall also attach a copy of the community cerificate along with the application) to the Chief Co-ordinator, CCSIT Centre, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, P.O. Calicut University- 673635 on or before 17.05.2016. (Candidates need not attach any other documents or photocopies along with the print out of the application). The documents to prove qualifications, community etc shall be prdoduced at the time of Counselling
Application fee is Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/)
MCA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
University Of Calicut,
Malappuram (District), PIN 673 635
Calicut University PO,
Leave your comments for University of Calicut invites applications for MCA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on