University of Calicut invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) is conducted by University of Calicut
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Pass in +2 or equivalent as recognized by University of Calicut.
1. A fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/) shall be remitted to Calicut University Fund by e-payment (SBT online/SBT e-chalan/Friends/Akshaya e-chalan). Please click the link "fee remittance" in the Admission Website (www.cuonline.ac.in) or the link "Instant Web Payment System" in the Official Website of the University (www.universityofcalicut.info) for remitting fee. Choose the correct purpose of remittance while processing the challan.
2. Separate fee has to be paid for submitting online application to different programmes.
3. Apply online (from 20.04.2016 to 16.05.2016) through the website www.cuonline.ac.in. Click on the link 'UG Entrance 2016". Enter challan number and
Pass word and go ahead for completing the registration process.
4. The print out of applications along with the e-chalan receipt and self attested copies of certificates as proof of qualifications, age and community should be forwarded to the Head of the Department/Co-ordinator/Director as the case may be as mentioned in the 6 th column of the Notification so as to reach on or before 5 P.M on 17.05.2016, 5 P.M.
Application fee is Rs.300/- (SC/ST Rs.100/)
BHM Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
University Of Calicut,
Malappuram (District), PIN 673 635
Calicut University PO,
Leave your comments for University of Calicut invites applications for BHM Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on