Calicut University invites applications for admissions to B.Ed programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Ed programme admission is conducted by Calicut University.
The B.Ed Program of University of Calicut aims at developing the understanding and competencies required by practicing teachers for effective teaching-learning process at the secondary stage. The B.Ed Course by the University of Calicut with respect to academic standards for admission, course of study, scheme of exam, instructional hours, practice teaching requirements, attendance of students, etc, with the rules and regulations of NCTE.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed BA/B.Sc degree of the University of Calicut or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto under 10+2+3 pattern with 50% marks in Part-I+II+III together/50% Marks for Part-III alone or Masters Degree in the same subject with minimum 50% marks or 10+2+5 pattern for Integrated M.Sc Course or 10+2+3+2 pattern for M.Com
- However, 10+2+3 Pattern is not insisted for B.A/B.Sc Degree holders under liberalized scheme of the University of Calicut
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks are eligible
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities outside Kerala should submit Equivalency Certificate stating that their qualifying exam is recognized by the Calicut University, for seeking admission to B.Ed Degree course in a particular optional subject, along with their application
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Calicut University: www.universityofcalicut.info
- Application for admission to B.Ed Courses 2016-18 in affiliated Colleges and University Teacher Education Centres can be submitted to the concerned institution by remitting the cost of application Rs.100/-
- Candidates can collect application form from the colleges concerned
Application fee is 100/- only.
B.Ed programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
University of Calicut, Kerala
Directorate of Teacher Education,
University Teacher Education Centres,
Calicut University (P.O),
Leave your comments for University of Calicut announces BEd Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on