University of Burdwan launch the programme of on-line admission to Post-Graduate Courses to the University of Burdwan for the session 2016-18. By clicking the mouse of your computer, students would now be able to meet all queries with regard to postgraduate studies. This would enable them to submit the application, monitor their position on the merit list and make the payment of fees.
The university of Burdwan invites applications for admissions to Master of Education (M.Ed.) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Education (M.Ed.) admission is conducted by University of Burdwan
Master of Education (M.Ed.) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Submission of Online Application Form||20/07/2016 to 03/08/2016|
|Deposit of Online Payment||20/07/2016 to 03/08/2016|
|Deposit of Offline Payment||20/07/2016 to 02/08/2016|
|Physical Verification of Differently Abled Candidates||04/08/2016 12 Noon|
|Verification of Documents of Sports Personalities||05/08/2016 12 Noon|
|Rank will be published on||20/08/2016|
|Merit List will be published on||24/08/2016|
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) course duration is two year full time.
- Regular candidate needs to have completed B.Ed. with a minimum of fifty percent marks.
- The Candidate should apply online at http://18.104.22.168/bupgadm/admissions/pgadmstepone. The candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before applying.
- After filling the application form click on SUBMIT button, which will navigate to the profile page of a candidate where a candidate can view his/her information. Please note Application Code for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, a candidate will receive the application code through SMS/EMAIL.
- Following the submission of the application form, a candidate shall have to pay the application fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for general and Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) for reserved category through online or offline by clicking APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT link. Before making the payment, go through the payment steps and instructions available in APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT link. Keep printed copy of payment confirmation for future reference (if needed).
Application fee for
|General Candidate is||Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)|
|For reserved category||Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty)|
The link for online payments is available through the online portal.
Download the ADMIT CARD for admission test which will be available only before 72 hours of admission test.
Once the rank list is published candidate should download the RANK CARD from his profile page. Printed copy of Rank card, application form and other testimonials are mandatory documents for admission. A separate list will be published for selected candidates. Only the selected candidates are advised to contact with the respective department for detailed information of admission.
Selection based on the basis of Honours Marks and On the basis of Admission Test.
60% of the total intake of seats will be reserved exclusively for the pass-outs from the UnderGraduate Colleges affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Admission to these seats will be offered strictly on the basis of marks secured in the concerned Honours subject.
Remaining 40% of the seats will be filled up through written admission test from the applicants of the University of Burdwan and the applicants from Other University both. In the case of the uniform marks in the written test, the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Honours Degree is
to be considered and calculated for determining the higher position in the merit list.
For more details please contact
The University Of Burdwan
Directorate Of Distance Education
West Bengal – 713104
Ph: 0342 2657 804/912
Leave your comments for University of Burdwan Invites Applications for M.Ed Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on