A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
Candidates can get the full details of TSECET Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|| Notification Date
||1st Week Of March 2017
||Commencement of submission online Applications
||2nd Week Of March 2017
||Last date for submission of application without late fee
General Candidates is Rs. 500/-
SC/ST candidates Rs. 300/-
|2nd Week Of April 2017
||Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:500/-
||3rd Week Of April 2017
||Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:1000/-
||Last Week Of April 2017
||Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:5000/-
||Last Week Of April 2017
||Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:10000/-
||1st Week Of May 2017
||Download of Hall tickets from website the website
||1st Week Of May 2017
2nd Week Of May 2017
||Date & Time of ECET(FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2016 Examination
||2nd Week Of May 2017(THURSDAY)
10.00 A.M - 01.00 P.M
||Declaration of Results
||Last Week Of May 2017
Candidates should satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for appearing at the ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2017.
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended. The same is adapted to the state of Telangana
GO MS 33 dated 31.12.2014
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State/ Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into the
relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
TSECET Registration & Examination Fee Structure
How to Apply
- Visit the official site by clicking given link.
- Download the TS ECET 2017 notification thoroughly.
- Check the eligibility criteria details.
- Eligible candidates can apply the TSECET 2017 online registration.
- Fill the application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload the recent photographs and signature in prescribed format.
- Pay the payment of the application fee through online gateway mode.
- Finally submit the Telangana ECET online application.
- Save the application for further use.
Following is the complete stream-wise paper pattern for ECET 2017:
- Mathematics - 50 marks
- Physics - 25 marks
- Chemistry - 25 marks
Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering
Engineering (Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/ Computer/Chemical/Metallurgical /Mining/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/Bio -Technology as the case may be) - 100 marks
Total - 200 marks
- Pharmaceutics - 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 50 marks
- Pharmacognosy - 50 marks
- Pharmacology - 50 marks
Total - 200 marks
- Mathematics - 100 marks
- Analytical Ability - 50 marks
- Communicative English - 50 marks
Total- 200 marks
- 1 Bio-Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
TS ECET Syllabus
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the TSECET website after publication of results.
Required Documents for TS ECET Counselling
- TS-ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks3. Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Provisional Diploma/Degree Certificate4. Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent)5. StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to
- StudyCertificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc)
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma, in respect of candidates who have private study without institutionalized education.
- Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, AadharCard and father’s Caste certificate in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling required certificates for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued throughDistrict Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
NCC & Sports People:
- NCC & Sports candidates To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities People:
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Service men).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
TSECET Web Counselling 2016 Process
Candidates who are willing to attend the ECET Counselling have to check Notification rank wise carefully.
Find your Rank wise Helpline centre & Date
Attend to Counselling
Pay The Counselling fee & take computer generated Fee receipt.
Give the personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
The counselling Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
Keep the Receipt safe to Perform web options.
The officials Done the Certificate verification & take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
Perform web options at pre-decided the date.
You can change the college list if you want.
The Allotment will be given by JNTUH the alloted college send as SMS to the registered Ph Number.
- The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks inDiploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission.
- B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after ExhaustingalltheDiploma candidates in the merit list in terms ofG.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011
ECET 2016 2nd Counselling Dates 2016 \ Certificate Verification Dates
TSECET 2016 2nd Counselling & College fee details
SC/ST category – Rs. 500/-
OC/BC/Minority – Rs.1000/-
University Colleges (Tuition Fee) – Rs 10000
University (Self-Financed) & Private Colleges (Tuition Fee): Tuition fee varies from college to college as per the Annexure kept in the website.
ECET Office, 1st Floor, College Main Building
JNTUH College of Engineering (Autonomous)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Hyderabad – 500 085
Ph : +91-40-23155225.
(For Application Queries)
Ph :9347005006.(10:00 AM to 06:30 PM)
Website : http://www.tsecet.in/
Do you have questions? Click here to Ask the IndCareer Community!