Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU), Chennai invites applications for admissions to Distance Education Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
Distance Education Programmes admission is conducted by Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU), Chennai.
Master of Corporate Laws (M.C.L.)
Post Graduate Diploma
- Business Law (P.G.D.B.L)
- Environmental Law ( P.G.D.E.L)
- Information Technology Law (P.G.D.I.T.L.)
- Intellectual Property Law (P.G.D.I.P.L)
- Labour Law (P.G.D.L.L.)
- Human Rights & Duties Education (P.G.D.H.R &. D.E)
- Cyber Forensic and Internet Security (P.G.D.C.F.& I.S)
- Criminal Law, Criminology & Forensic Science(P.G.D.C.L.C.&F.S)
- Law Librarianship (P.G.D.L.L.)
- Medico – Legal Aspects (P.G.D.M.L.A.)
- Consumer Law & Protection (P.G.D.C.L &P.)
- Maritime Law (P.G.D.M.L.)
Certificate in Documentation
Master of Corporate Laws (M.C.L.)- 2 Years
Post Graduate Diploma- 1 Year
Certificate- 6 Months
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A pass in any Degree Course / Candidates who are pursuing other courses after graduation may also apply.
- HSC(10+2) or equivalent
Applications can be obtained in person or by post from “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, ‘Poompozhil’, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028” by paying prescribed fee. Candidates seeking application by post are requested to send a requisition letter, mentioning the course(s) to which they are willing to apply, along with requisite fee, to the Registrar.
NRI: * Candidates seeking admission under NRI quota to all 5 year Honours Degree Courses and 3 year LL.B.(Hons.) Degree Course can obtain the application meant for NRI Quota from The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, Chennai,in-person, on payment of the cost of application of US $200/ for each course, by way of Demand Draft. As to mode of selection and fees please visit the University website.
Duly filled in application forms along with requisite attested enclosures may be submitted either in person or by post to ‘The Chairman, Law Admissions, 2016-2017’, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr.D.G.S. Dhinakaran, Salai, Chennai-600028 on or before the respective last dates.
Application fee is 500/- for SC/ST Category and 1000/- for Others Category
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
(1) The candidates shall remit the prescribed application processing fee in any branch of Indian Bank through remittance challan downloaded from the University website.
(2) The candidates may obtain the application form on submission of the remittance challan only. Application processing fee paid through Cash/Demand Draft/Money Order/Cheque/Bank Pay Order etc., will not be accepted.
(3) **To avail concession on application processing fee, SC/SC(A)/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu shall submit an attested photocopy of the permanent community certificate along with the remittance challan
Distance Education Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University
Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai,
Chennai – 600 028
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) announces Distance Education Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on