Tamil Nadu Government Medical College invites applications for admissions to Tamil Nadu PG Entrance Exam (TNPGEE) for the academic year 2016- 17.
TNPGEE is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to M.Pharmacy at Tamil Nadu Government Medical Colleges/Self-Financing Institutions
Tamil Nadu PG Entrance Exam (TNPGEE) is conducted by Tamil Nadu Government Medical College
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates seeking admission to the Postgraduate M.Pharmacy Course should be citizen of India and Natives of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharmacy Degree awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as Equivalent thereto by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University/Pharmacy Council
- Candidates who have qualified from other universities should obtain and produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical
University at the time of counseling, failing which they will not be considered for selection
- The following categories of B.Pharmacy Graduates will be treated as Service candidates for selection under the seats reserved exclusively for service candidates
(i) B.Pharm., graduates serving in Tamil Nadu Medical Service on a regular basis and who have completed two years of service as on 30th April 2016
(ii) B.Pharm., graduates who are approved probationers serving in local bodies who have completed 2 years of service as on 30th April 2016
- Submission of application forms through online process only; applications submitted through online shall be considered, only after receiving the printout of online entry with necessary copies of certificates (duly attested passport size photograph to be pasted on the space provided)
Application with necessary enclosures to be sent in a large sized cover measuring 38 cm X 28 cm superscribed "APPLICATION FOR M.PHARM COURSE 2016-2017 SESSION" to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai-600010 before the last date along with a DD for Rs.1000/- towards the cost of application form All candidates attending the counseling for M.Pharmacy Course will have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- by means of DD drawn in favour of the Secretary, Selection Committee as processing fee
Application fee is 1000/- only.
TNPGEE Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Tamil Nadu Govt. /Self-Financing Institutions
Directorate of Medical Education (DME),
Selection Committee, #162, Periyar E.V.R. High Road,
Phone No.: 044-28361674
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu PG Entrance Exam (TNPGEE) 2016 for M.Pharmacy Admissioncomments powered by Disqus