Tamilnadu DR. MGR Medical University, Chennai invites applications for admissions to Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs Course for the academic year 2016- 17.
Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs Course is conducted by Tamilnadu DR. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs Course Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Registration starts||22nd July 2016|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||17th August 2016|
|Publication of List of eligible candidates to write Entrance Exam||22nd August 2016 (5.00 pm)|
|Date of Entrance Exam||30th August 2016|
|Publication of Merit List||01st September 2016|
|Last Date for joining the Course||09th September 2016|
Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs Course
01 (one year) full time Course
05 (five) Seats
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have completed BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS Degrees awarded by the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University or any other University, recognised by CCIM
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exams from other Universities, other than from the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR, Medical University must obtain Eligibility Certificate and submit along with the Application
- Candidates presently employed in Govt. or private institutions seeking admission, should obtain a no Objection Certificate from the employer stating that permission has been granted and an undertaking that the candidate will be relieved for admission to "Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs" Course in The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University on or before the cutoff date
Fellowship in Standardisation of ISM Drugs Course is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Tamilnadu DR. MGR Medical University, Chennai: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in
- Application with necessary enclosures to be sent in a cover superscribed as ‘Application for "Fellowship in Standardization of ISM Drugs Course 2016-17 Session" to the "Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, No. 69,Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai-600032 on or before the last date along with a DD for Rs.1000/- towards the cost of application form
- The cost of the application may also be paid by Challan at IOB, Dr MGR Medical University Branch. Applications without the Demand Draft or Challan will not be accepted
|University Administrative Fee||Rs.2000/-|
- Selection will be based on written entrance examination. Successful candidates will be provisionally selected for admission to the One year "Fellowship in Standardization of ISM Drugs" Course by the selection committee of the University
For more details please contact
The Tamilnadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University
69, Anna Salai,
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University invites applications for Fellowship 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on