Sumandeep University, Waghodia invites applications for admissions to Sumandeep Vidyapeeth All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test (AIPGACET) for the academic year 2016- 17.
AIPGACET is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MPT, MSC (Nursing), M.Pharm, Pharm D. (PB), MBA (Health Care) & M.SC (Medical) at Sumandeep University, Waghodia
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test (AIPGACET) admission is conducted by Sumandeep University, Waghodia
All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test 2016 (AIPGACET-2016) shall be conducted for the admission to the various Post graduate Allied courses offered by Sunmandeep Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University established u/s.3 of the UGC Act, 1956, The constituent Allied colleges, are as under.
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
- MSC (Nursing)
- Pharm D. (PB)
- MBA (Health Care)
- M.SC (Medical)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Master of Physical Therapy (MPT)
- Candidates admitted into the Master of Physiotherapy course should have passed the B.P.T. deegree examination of this university or B.P.T. / B.Physio. or B.Sc (PT) degree examination of any other recognized university accepted by the authority of this university as equivalent thereto and
has completed six months compulsory rotatory internship in a teaching institute or other institutions recognized by this university and the National body of Physiotherapists .
- It is desirable that applicants should have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital /
Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course.
1. The minimum education requirement shall be the passing of : B.Sc. Nursing /B. Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.sc. Nursing with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
2. The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post basic B.Sc Nursing in an Institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of clinical work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one year of clinical work prior or after post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5. Candidate shall be medically fit.
6. The candidate should be registered with INC before joining the course
- A Candidate who has passed the B.Pharm degree examination either from this university or any other recognized Indian University by law in India or any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by pharmacy council of India (PCI) / All India post graduate allied council of Technical Education (A.I.P.G.A.I.C.T.E) / University Grants Commission (UGC) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 55% of the maximum marks in aggregate or not less than 55% marks in the final year B.Pharm examination shall be eligibility for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
- For SC/CT/ (Gujarat) Category -1 candidates, the prescribed percentage of marks will be 50% of the maximum marks in the qualifying examinations, provided they have genuine certificate from concerned Govt. Office.
Pharm D. (PB)
- A Pass in B.Pharm from either this university or institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act:
The candidate should be registered with PCI before joining the course
MBA (Health Care)
- Candidate who have MBBS/ BDS/ BPT/ BAMS/ BHMS or any other degree recognized by University are eligible for AIPGACET - 2016. Those candidates holding valid CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP or any other recognized score are exempted from this entrance exam
- Bachelors degree in any stream of Science with Microbiology / biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences or B.Pharm / M.B.B.S / B.D.S./BAMS/BHMS/B.U.M.S./ B.P.T form any recognized Indian university or equivalent qualification.
AIPGACET is Paper Based Test (PBT).
The application Form and Brochure can be obtained (a) From University Office or (b) by downloading till 16-05- 2016 From our website www.sumandeepuniversity.co.in, and is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2600/- ( From Fee + Test Fee) by registered post. The application form can also be submitted online, the details of which are given on our website. The Application Form obtained from University Office after 21-06-2016 is to be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 3100/- (Form Fee + Test Fee + Late Fee) in person at admission cell by 24-06-2016 up to 4.00p.m.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Sumandeep University, Waghodia: Click here to download application form
Prospectus and Application Form fee is Rs. 600/- and Entrance Test Fees is Rs. 2000/-.
AIPGACET Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where AIPGACET 2016 will be conducted in 2016
1 Piparia ( Vadodara) 001
2 New Delhi 002
3 Mumbai 003
4 Indore 004
5 Bangalore 005
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of inter-se-merit of the candidate taking into consideration the preference given by the candidate and availability of seat in the branch/discipline of his/her choice when it is his/her turn for counseling.
For more details please contact
Deemed to be University
At. &Po. Piparia, Ta. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara - 391 760 (Gujarat) India
Phone : +91 2668 245267
E.Mail : email@example.com
- The AIPGACET 2016 will be of three hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions will be of single best response objective type with four options.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The Medium of Examination will be English.
- The Questions in AIPGAICET-2016 shall be based on the UG Syllabus of that particular course with equal weightage.
- If the number of applicants for the entrance is either less then or equal to intake capacity of that particular program then in that case the admission shall be given on the merit of the qualifying exam.
- There is no provision for Rechecking and Reassessment of answer books
Leave your comments for Sumandeep Vidyapeeth All India PG Allied Common Entrance Test (AIPGACET) 2016 Notification & Exam Datecomments powered by Disqus